If I already paid for a specialty restaurant and then upgrade to Premium...

MudderBear

Hello.  I am on the Sun in a few months.  I have Princess Plus.  I just paid $90 for a specialty dinner.  If I upgrade to Princess Premiere, can I get that $90 credited back to my credit card.  

Thank you....

Just now, MudderBear said:

Hello.  I am on the Sun in a few months.  I have Princess Plus.  I just paid $90 for a specialty dinner.  If I upgrade to Princess Premiere, can I get that $90 credited back to my credit card.  

Thank you....

Sure.  Just cancel using the same method you booked - app, Princess, cvp

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Sure.  Just cancel using the same method you booked - app, Princess, cvp

But cancel at least a week prior to cruising.  If you cancel late or on board, you have to settle for OBC to cabin account.

I just discovered that the increase going from Plus to Premium is sky-high.  It wasn't like that before.  I think for a 7 day cruise it would have only been about $280 for the two of us.   Unless I'm doing something wrong, it's over $500 now.

29 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

I just discovered that the increase going from Plus to Premium is sky-high.  It wasn't like that before.  I think for a 7 day cruise it would have only been about $280 for the two of us.   Unless I'm doing something wrong, it's over $500 now.

You must be doing something wrong assuming you paid $60 a day for your Plus.  Should be $40 a day for two people. ($20 a day per person)

Posted (edited)

To clarify....I paid for Plus.  I'm guessing I paid $120 a day (2 people) for a total of $840 back when I booked the cruise.  To upgrade to Premiere, it looks like it might be around $500 additional  now....and I am getting this by playing with the numbers online with a "fake" new booking on the same cruise I am on now.

Edited by MudderBear

3 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

To clarify....I paid for Plus.  I'm guessing I paid $120 a day (2 people) for a total of $840 back when I booked the cruise.  To upgrade to Premiere, it looks like it might be around $500 additional  now....and I am getting this by playing with the numbers online with a "fake" new booking on the same cruise I am on now.

Their website is weird with that on new bookings.  It should be a $20 per person per day difference.  Similarly, Plus should be $60/day but sometimes on a booking the p rice difference between Plus and No Plus is much greater than the $60/day.  If you call and ask to upgrade your existing booking you will pay exactly $20 per person per day.  I go directly to my CVP for any bookings now....I really don't trust the website.

• Thanks 1