AIR TAHITI NUI PREMIUM ECONOMY

Acrusa

We know the Premium Economy does not allow access to the air conditioned lounge. But is it worth the extra cash flying from ppt to lax.Any comment will be appreciated 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I just watched the video and am confused about one part although I may have misinterpreted.  We actually purchased priority passes for the check in and Air Tahiti lounge passes (2 separate purchases).  We are in economy.  Your video says only the Air Tahiti business class gets into the lounge and priority drop off?  Just a little confused.

Edited to add this is a flight leaving Tahiti to the US.

Possible for an added charge ... ATN does not include use of their lounge without paying for it unless your in business and the business class was purchased through ATN.

My example was the case where you hold American Airlines most premium credit card, an annual $450 membership fee which also secures your membership is the Admirals club ... you purchased your business class seats on ATN using American miles, thus through American which is a code share airline with ATN. You can not use the ATN lounge at FAAA international. You would think your in business class flying on ATN ... you would be able to use their lounge without purchasing a pass  ... but you can't. 

Your question/statement fell through the cracks ... I guess I should of stated that the exception is purchasing a pass for an added charge ... I don't read off of notes when I do a video  ... simply talking so occasionally something might not get addressed such as the point you brought up. 

This was such a slap in the face (the example I mention) that the person will no longer fly ATN ... as I mentioned the person at the lounge desk could of made a mistake. Maybe I should stop with the videos ... I might miss something ....

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

38 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Possible for an added charge ... ATN does not include use of their lounge without paying for it unless your in business and the business class was purchased through ATN.

My example was the case where you hold American Airlines most premium credit card, an annual $450 membership fee which also secures your membership is the Admirals club ... you purchased your business class seats on ATN using American miles, thus through American which is a code share airline with ATN. You can not use the ATN lounge at FAAA international. You would think your in business class flying on ATN ... you would be able to use their lounge without purchasing a pass  ... but you can't. 

Your question/statement fell through the cracks ... I guess I should of stated that the exception is purchasing a pass for an added charge ... I don't read off of notes when I do a video  ... simply talking so occasionally something might not get addressed such as the point you brought up. 

This was such a slap in the face (the example I mention) that the person will no longer fly ATN ... as I mentioned the person at the lounge desk could of made a mistake. Maybe I should stop with the videos ... I might miss something ....

No, they are good.  I just thought I may have missed something!

Posted (edited)

Very informative thank you we are booking ATN to LAX premium economy and buying the lounge package. 

Then booking Delta to JFK. because the economy class is 2 3 2.

Edited by Acrusa