Tanna cruise wharf?

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Great place comes with an active volcano and a lot of pipe dreams from pollies , must be elections due. Perhaps Royal could built it at the same time as Lelepa, then an Oasis class would have an extra call port. How is Lelepa going Chilli is Big Gav  got any news/

Cruise wharf would be great.

Just slightly off topic............. If anyone likes murder mysteries, Matt Francis (Australian author) has written two books so far in the series Murder in the Pacific set in Vanuatu featuring police sergeant George Long (half Chinese, half Ni Vanuatu). The first, Ifira Point is set in Vila and the second, Mt Yasur, is set on Tanna. They're a light, engaging read with plenty of local colour and insights into local customs. I'm impatiently waiting for Matt to produce the third book.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, beatleman said:

How is Lelepa going Chilli is Big Gav  got any news/

I was just on Celebrity Edge Beatle and at the captain’s thingo . He was talking about carbon emissions and how Royal and Celebrity are trying to comply.

By the sounds of it they won’t be throwing much money around here until they get more efficient ships.

As for Lelepa, I haven’t heard anything and don’t expect to.

36 minutes ago, ceeceeDee said:

Cruise wharf would be great.

Just slightly off topic............. If anyone likes murder mysteries, Matt Francis (Australian author) has written two books so far in the series Murder in the Pacific set in Vanuatu featuring police sergeant George Long (half Chinese, half Ni Vanuatu). The first, Ifira Point is set in Vila and the second, Mt Yasur, is set on Tanna. They're a light, engaging read with plenty of local colour and insights into local customs. I'm impatiently waiting for Matt to produce the third book.

Tanna supposed to quite nice ,probably a good place for a murder mystery.

I like a story with a monkey in it .

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Monkey?..............

Mic likes hanging out at the monkey cage  on the weekends.

Feels secure and wanted.

Edited by Chiliburn

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Mic likes hanging out at the monkey cage  on the weekends.

Feels secure and wanted.

not sure what your on but I do like being secure and wanted.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Don't forget that you can watch the fabulous movie TANNA on SBS on demand. This ranks as one of my favourite movies of all time. How anybody could produce and direct such a big movie using only native tribal people who mostly had never even see an movie themselves is beyond me !! 🙂 https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/movie/tanna/1751931459619    The Vanuatuan version of Romeo and Juliet.

Edited by bazzaw

1 hour ago, bazzaw said:

Don't forget that you can watch the fabulous movie TANNA on SBS on demand. This ranks as one of my favourite movies of all time. How anybody could produce and direct such a big movie using only native tribal people who mostly had never even see an movie themselves is beyond me !! 🙂 https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/movie/tanna/1751931459619    The Vanuatuan version of Romeo and Juliet.

Yes, that movie is mentioned in the book set on Tanna