Which port?

50 minutes ago, JanetAlice said:

I’m confused. Is the OPT the same as White Bay Cruise terminal? I find conflicting into as to where the Majestic Princess departs from?

Not white bay terminal

Hi, you can check the city's port schedule to see where your cruise ship has its booking, for Sydney -

https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/cruise/sydney-cruise-schedule/

The OPT is the Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal which is situated conveniently at Circular Quay, where there is plenty of accommodation, transport links including to the airport, as well as cafes, restaurants and sightseeing.

White Bay is used when the OPT is already fully booked and for ships that can fit under the harbour bridge. It's not quite as convenient a location for visitors as the OPT is, but not impossible as it's still just a taxi ride away. 

4 hours ago, JanetAlice said:

I’m confused. Is the OPT the same as White Bay Cruise terminal? I find conflicting into as to where the Majestic Princess departs from?

The OPT is the Overseas Passenger Terminal & is right in the centre of Sydney. The Majestic Princess will definitely dock there as it is too large to get under the Harbour Bridge to go to the smaller White Bay Terminal. 
I believe these days all the Princess ships go to the OPT