Water Parks too cold at start of April?

For our upcoming cruise first week of April we currently have tix for Atlantis Aquaventure and Thrill Waterpark (kids love waterparks).

Looking at the weather though, right now its low 70's where we are going, and ocean temp is 74.

I know the beach club has a heated pool, but is it going to feel warm enough to enjoy the water parks?

Anyone have experience with them at this time of year?

2 hours ago, Neosophy said:

I know the beach club has a heated pool, but is it going to feel warm enough to enjoy the water parks?

That is about as subjective as the food in the MDR. For Canadians it might feel balmy, for some Floridians it could be freezing.

• Like 1

On Wonder today at CoCo Cay with a reported 1,800 kids (got to love spring break). I would guess that 95% of them are currently in the water (Ocean, pools, water park) ...

The other 5% just slept in late 🙂 

We're used to our pool being 87+ so the wave pool is pretty cold in April to us, probably around 75 degrees. Feels even colder if it's a cloudy & windy day. It didn't appear to stop many kids because they packed the wave pool.  The Oasis pool is pretty cold too but we can usually find a return pumping out warm water and stay close to that.

Did waterpark in early December, mid 70s sunny, but windy.  At 9am, a little jarring at first.  After a few runs it felt fine, by late morning didn't feel cold at all.  Oasis Lagoon was too cold to stay in for any meaningful length of time. I recall the nights being in the 60s during that sailing, right now its in the 70s at night, which should help keep the water warmer.

A few years ago, we were at Coco Cay March 29. It was sunny and high seventies, so that was fine for us. Chilly when you were wet, but we live in the mountains of Western PA so it's subjective.