When to I get cruise documents? Sailing May 5 Seashore

Tim Cruise

When to I get my actual ticket? Things like luggage tags and everything I will need? 

Also is this something I should look for in my US mailbox or all done thru email?

Do not wait for or expect anything by mail. 
You can check-in on-line 30 days prior to cruise. After you do that you should receive your e-ticket by email. If you do not call MSC and an Agent will email it to you. It will have a “bar code” necessary for checking in at Port as well as Luggage Tags for you to print out.

1) Process asks you to download pic, people have lots of trouble with that and it is not really necessary. You can have pic taken at Port. 
2) It also asks you to enter “payment” info but that is done once you embark at a Kiosk on ship. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tim Cruise said:

When to I get my actual ticket? Things like luggage tags and everything I will need? 

Also is this something I should look for in my US mailbox or all done thru email?

Seriously, we tried over and over on the website logged into our account, on the website logged into our reservation number, on the APP, nothing.  Called MSC and the agent emailed me the eDoc with everything (including 4 luggage tags - - 😉 - - odd, we know how to print a page using 4 copies) while on the phone to confirm we got it.

As an aside, although the MSC agent was great, it sounded like she was functioning in a junior high school cafeteria in the background.  There were times we could barely hear her, and it was 'not' all phone call chatter in the background either.

• 4 weeks later...

MSC now states web check-in officially begins 30 days before sailing, but in actuality you can usually get most of it completed way before that.  

Boarding documents are something different and usually become available 20 days before sailing.   Of course there are often variations to this timeline.

4 hours ago, RichardWD said:

No its 30. 

Congratz on being the 3rd person to correct me and now we have a 4th! I think this was resolved 4 weeks ago when the others corrected me?