3-21-24 Thursday Weigh-In They Say It's Spring

Posted (edited)

Are you going to spring into losses for the Summer?

Or for Cruises?  Or for Both?

Hope everyone had a good week, A loss this week and next.

Izena hope you're feeling better. What is wrong with some people?

Jan, Terri and Hopeful hope everything going good with you.

Still on cruises, trying to be good eating wise. Clothes still fit.

1st cruise won some jackpots (have to pay taxes)

2nd cruise--none!

Edited by Belle
  • Like 1

Belle - congrats on winning (even if you have to pay taxes!)  

We have had such a mild winter that we thought it was spring for months now .... unfortunately last night it snowed and it is a winter wonderland again.  

I weighed myself this morning and unfortunately I am up from the last time I weighed by 4.2# - Hopefully it will come off soon.  Good luck to all this week.  Jan

• Like 1

We had a few nice days here, but it's mostly been on the cool side. Our trees are blooming and the birds are looking for nesting spots lol. All are sure signs that spring is on its way.

I stayed the same again, and I'm happy with that! We are going to an Amish buffet restaurant on Saturday for our family "birthdays" dinner - several have birthdays in the spring, and our daughters were both born in March, so we have an annual tradition of taking the whole family out for dinner in March. This is the 20th year we have done this, which is hard to believe! My plan is to enjoy as many salads and veggies as I want, but limit myself to 1 piece of their delicious fried chicken. And maybe a bite or 2 of pie 🫢

Enjoy your cruising Belle, and good job on eating well.

I hope you succeed in dropping the small gain, Jan! Spring is a good time for new beginnings.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Terri

I missed the weigh in yesterday.  Work has accelerated again.  My weight is stable but not being able to meal plan as reliably as I would like has caused a few bad habits to creep back in.  I have a calmer week of work planned for next week (so far)…hope to get back to my disciplined eating habits.

Workouts with the personal trainer is going well.  I almost have her trained to  bring out the lighter weights BEFORE we start the move. 🤣

• Like 1

Hopeful, I hope your calmer work week plan comes to fruition! Meal planning is important to me, otherwise I find it too easy to revert back to old habits. Sounds like you just about have your personal trainer fully trained! Have a good week.

Terri