MDR on Mediterranean cruise question

The dress code and the menu selections are essentially identical to any standard Carnival Caribbean cruise. Most (all?) Med cruises are a bit longer than 7 days so there's some added menus you might not have seen but would be on a Journeys cruise, for example.

• Like 1

I would add another couple comments to support this post.  Dress code wise, (and we have done a few including ones across the pond, north and south) we have seen no difference at all in dress code (slight caveat for Greenland cruise, but that was tied to where we were going).

We have done 4 longer cruises and found they vary the menu significantly, with the additions of new things and some variations.  Not so much cuisine tied to the locale but more from my viewpoint of just trying to mix it up.  If you are considering going east…..go for it

• Like 1

Officially no. I will say, depending on your cruise, if there are alot of Europeans on it, they tend to dress MUCH fancier that Americans for even casual occasions. Dressed to the 9's often, and men carrying their clutch's made me do a double take at first. 

• Like 1