Horizon - Bonsai Teppanyaki

Has anyone done dinner at the teppanyaki recently? I am trying to figure out if it is wheelchair friendly? Do they have any spaces lower for a wheelchair diner? It would not be feasible for the person to transfer to a hightop chair.

The Teppanyaki doesn't have high tables. Sushi does but I don't think they're all high. This is the Jubilee Teppanyaki but I think they're all the same as far as the tables go.

IMG_9340.thumb.jpeg.b8ed0950b823357f8cb2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

The Teppanyaki doesn't have high tables. Sushi does but I don't think they're all high. This is the Jubilee Teppanyaki but I think they're all the same as far as the tables go.

But would you say the tables are wheelchair height?

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I am not positive, but pretty sure on all other ships they are high tops.  I had to do a double take when I saw your pic.

• Like 2

I did Teppenyaki on the Horizon in 2022, it was a higher table.

I would recommend contacting Special Needs, surely there would be a way to accommodate a wheelchair

2 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

I am not positive, but pretty sure on all other ships they are high tops.  I had to do a double take when I saw your pic.

I think so too.  We were expecting high tops on jubilee and were surprised to see table height.  Maybe I’m wrong but we’ve done teppenyaki on all the ships that have it and thought all were high tops. 

10 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I think so too.  We were expecting high tops on jubilee and were surprised to see table height.  Maybe I’m wrong but we’ve done teppenyaki on all the ships that have it and thought all were high tops. 

LOL, even looking at my own pics confuses me….

Just off the Horizon and did Teppanyaki. It's a higher table and seating. Hopefully they can accommodate someone in a wheelchair though.