Avalon Panorama Tulip cruise March 29- April 6

A_Amom50

We're excited to be going on our first cruise. Are there others that are doing this cruise?

Please excuse my naivete. I have many questions.  I'm new to the Roll Call posting.  Do I ask multiple questions on one post or add questions individually under this heading? 

Thank you for your input.

Congrats.  Hope you enjoy it.  Avalon is a wonderful company.  You probably won't get too many people in here on the same cruise but fear not, you will make friends when you board.  River cruisers seem to be a very friendly bunch. 

You can just submit a reply and add your questions in the thread. 

• Like 1

Feel free to ask any questions you wish, we will be glad to help you out as much as possible. I've sailed with Avalon twice, with a 3rd coming up next May. Love the company, nice and relaxed, but great service and food. I've never done the Tulip time cruise, but looking forward to hearing your views on it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daisi said:

Feel free to ask any questions you wish, we will be glad to help you out as much as possible. I've sailed with Avalon twice, with a 3rd coming up next May. Love the company, nice and relaxed, but great service and food. I've never done the Tulip time cruise, but looking forward to hearing your views on it.

Thank you for your response.  Wishing you a fantastic trip in May.

9 minutes ago, Rebel54 said:

Congrats.  Hope you enjoy it.  Avalon is a wonderful company.  You probably won't get too many people in here on the same cruise but fear not, you will make friends when you board.  River cruisers seem to be a very friendly bunch. 

You can just submit a reply and add your questions in the thread. 

Thank you.  Looking forward to meeting people from different places 

There may not be  roll call for your particular cruise but they're might be something like:

"2024 Avalon Tulip Cruises"

"2024 Avalon Cruises"

With no more than 180 passengers per river cruise, and a small number of cruisers who read these threads, the odds of finding someone on your cruise is slim.

Having said all this, just type a list of your questions and the community will certainly answer them!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sharkster77 said:

There may not be  roll call for your particular cruise but they're might be something like:

"2024 Avalon Tulip Cruises"

"2024 Avalon Cruises"

With no more than 180 passengers per river cruise, and a small number of cruisers who read these threads, the odds of finding someone on your cruise is slim.

Having said all this, just type a list of your questions and the community will certainly answer them!

Thank you for your suggestion and friendly response.