Brooklyn YC Luggage Question

MsTabbyKats

DH and I generally travel with one carry-one each.......which is fine for a 7 day cruise or a cruise where your perks include laundry service.

We're going on an 11 day cruise in 2 weeks and I just don't think a carry-on will be enough for me so I'm planning to go up a step, and take a larger suitcase.

I know we can drop off the luggage at the YC tent...but when you disembark, where does the luggage go?  Is there a separate YC area?  Or is will it be in with "the masses" and you have to do a search?

Debark luggage tags have numbers on them.  The luggage areas in the luggage hall have numbers.  Your bag would be in the area for that number.  They debark the luggage by number, and do not call the group number until that number luggage is in the hall.  Of course there will always be lines of people who got off before their number thinking to beat the rush, and then have to wait for their ,luggage…EM

5 hours ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Is there a separate YC area?

Yes. It's among the masses but easy to find as it's own group. I just disembarked Meraviglia this morning.

YC Luggage is all in one group number I recall I think it even stood out like a gold number towards the front closest to the face scanners as you can get if I recall. Yes it is all dumped with the group number. DW suitcase was nowhere near mine and they started their journey next to each other 😉