YC accessible suites

We have been reading some good thing about Yacht Club and I thought I would search for some cruises and see what itineraries and accommodations are available for a wheelchair user.  Whenever I click to make my cruise accessible I get an error message instructing me to call.  I'd really prefer to do my search in private.

Does anybody know if Yacht Club is inaccessible for wheelchair users?

There are accessible suites in YC.  They probably won’t let you book them online, to prevent people who don’t need them from booking for the extra space.  EM

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HopefulCruiser123 said:

We have been reading some good thing about Yacht Club and I thought I would search for some cruises and see what itineraries and accommodations are available for a wheelchair user.  Whenever I click to make my cruise accessible I get an error message instructing me to call.  I'd really prefer to do my search in private.

Does anybody know if Yacht Club is inaccessible for wheelchair users?

Yes, the YC is accessible for wheelchair users.  A travel agent can help you find accessible cabins.

I am leaving April 7 and did last June. both YC cabins (15039) on Miraviglia were booked via the MSC site. There is only 1 YC room as such and maybe your cruises were taken. Please note door is not motor driven like NCL and none of OUR pools had a chairlift. Otherwise we had a great cruise.