Aqua Class & # Free Fitness Classes 12 Night Cruise?

• KruznKimmie changed the title to Aqua Class & # Free Fitness Classes 12 Night Cruise?
Posted (edited)

Just be aware that the person you sign up with may push hard for you to purchase the whole pack. I did Aqua for the first time on Summit this past summer and was super excited to try some classes - and I well might have purchased more after trying them, but the guy doing the fitness class sign up literally walked away from me and the spa worker who was touring me around when I said I wanted to just do the 3 to start with. The spa worker looked shocked and was about to go after him, but I told her not to bother. I'd just do my own thing in the gym. I didn't want to have to deal with his attitude all the time.

And yes, I did mention his behavior in my follow-up email.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

sad to say much of what is offered  complimentary  at the gym is a come on to buy  more!  And they  have attitude if you don't! 

Had that with a small  classroom health lecture..It started out interesting but then came the big push to buy  expensive recurring monthly seawood/ kelp? pills. 

Most everyone got up to leave and the 2 sales ladies started yelling at how WE wasted their time. 

Now we just avoid these scams . 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hcat said:

sad to say much of what is offered  complimentary  at the gym is a come on to buy  more!  And they  have attitude if you don't! 

Had that with a small  classroom health lecture..It started out interesting but then came the big push to buy  expensive recurring monthly seawood/ kelp? pills. 

Most everyone got up to leave and the 2 sales ladies started yelling at how WE wasted their time. 

Now we just avoid these scams . 

I would not mind spending extra if the classes were great but rarely are the classes better than average but will definitely use the free classes included with Aqua class.