Curious about Celebrity

Pugster4

16 hours ago, Pugster4 said:

I’m really appreciating all the feedback, so thank you everyone. 

So is Celebrity a cruise line that really caters to suite guests or at least this ship or are regular stateroom guests able to purchase access to the spa area, some of the restaurants and other stuff?

My wife and I did an Aqua room a couple of months ago and it was great. But we have also done inside rooms and that is what we have booked for our next cruise. We have to scale back our room to be able to afford our daughters wedding.

We have never felt we were marginalized based on the room we were in. That said, if I or someone else pays extra (and in some cased 10x more) they should get extra service and amenities.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lois R said:

Your post is very interesting to me. I have a question about the part about not having to wait on line for lunch at the buffet. I have read that Luminae is closed for lunch on port days. What are your other options for that meal? (On those days).

For suite guests, lunch is available on the suite sundeck. A server comes around to take and deliver food and drink orders. The menu is small but has options like the Luminae burger, grilled chicken sandwich, shrimp cocktail and a few other items. Suite guests can also get meals through room service for free.

On 3/25/2024 at 11:35 PM, Pugster4 said:

Is Celebrity a cruise line a couple in their 30’s would enjoy? We enjoy food, main entertainment, spa passes, and trivia. We aren’t drinkers or party seekers but do enjoy having things to do. Any thoughts or opinions?

Here is a live review that is currently being done by a young lady who is in her 30s, but looks to be in her 20's, who has sailed with Celebrity a lot, as well as other cruise lines. 

I suggest you read her reviews and I think you'll find that there is certainly a lot that Celebrity has to offer couples in their 30's.  

I do recommend you look at an S-class ship instead of a M-class if you are more interested in multiple dining venue's and an actual balcony.  If having an actual balcony is not high on your list, the the E-Class ships offer quite a bit in the way on entertainment and dining venue's.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pinboy said:

On CC it appears that most people are suite passengers-

A very sweeping statement.😱

We always sail in a balcony, cannot afford any higher, if we want to sail once a year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1