Platinum & Elite Lounge on Sun Princess?

big al

I recently became a Platinum member on Princess..under the benefits page, it says I can go to the "Platinum & Elite Lounge" now...looking at the ship's deck plans, I cannot find it...does anybody know where it is on the new Sun Princess? Thanks..

Big Al

It never shows on the deck plans, and it can and does change depending on the number of people that they expect to attend. We have actually seen it change locations mid-cruise  because of the numbers

• Like 1

Just now, chrysalis said:

It never shows on the deck plans, and it can and does change depending on the number of people that they expect to attend. We have actually seen it change locations mid-cruise  because of the numbers

Wow, that is crazy..on RCI, there is a dedicated lounge for this group of cruisers, with appetizers, drinks, etc...I guess I will wait to see what the Sun Princess cruisers say...thanks..

Unless the Sun is very different, it's not a dedicated lounge available all day. It's more like a daily cocktail party for a couple hours in the pre-dinner time frame. The appetizers are generally good and change daily. Drinks are not free (unless you have a package) but there are daily featured drinks at reduced prices. It's nicely done and a good chance to meet other loyal Princess cruisers. I'll be on the Sun in June, saw it listed on one of the Patters which have been posted but I don't recall which lounge they were using for the party. I'm sure someone else will chime in on that.

• Like 1

Just boarded today and got our Elite Welcome Letter - the PES longe is currently being held in Crooner's on Deck 8 Midship 3:30 to 5pm 

PXL_20240329_1314465773.thumb.jpg.5adbfca0ad6081f7277abf2fc886a7c8.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dides said:

Just boarded today and got our Elite Welcome Letter - the PES longe is currently being held in Crooner's on Deck 8 Midship 3:30 to 5pm 

Great to hear! Please let us know how you like the Sun Princess..so far about 90% seem to love it..only problems have been things like the shows are still not ready..love the new glass enclosed showers ( HATED those curtained showers!! )..now if only Princess would put beverage holders in the main theater, that would make improvements perfect for me- they are the only cruise line that makes you hold your drink or put it under the seat for an hour or more..drives me crazy ( people have knocked over my beer or drink 5x on Princess..)

1 hour ago, dides said:

Crooners (which is out in the open) is a really weird place for the lounge.

In the past it's always been held in a contained area away from the main traffic of the ship.

??????????????

• Like 1