MANY cruises but first Azamara

Ballwin Babe

I figured it out. The Azamazing evening for my sailing is in Kotor, Montnegro. I signed up.

I used the included $300 excursion credit for Krka National Park from Sibenik. I have $22 left of that credit and another $250 OBC from my TA. I'll likely use it for dining as none of the excursions interest me, plus they are very expensive compared to DIY.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, susiesan said:

I figured it out. The Azamazing evening for my sailing is in Kotor, Montnegro. I signed up.

I used the included $300 excursion credit for Krka National Park from Sibenik. I have $22 left of that credit and another $250 OBC from my TA. I'll likely use it for dining as none of the excursions interest me, plus they are very expensive compared to DIY.

I really enjoyed the excursion to Krka several years ago, so I hope you also will find it excursion credit well spent.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:50 PM, Ballwin Babe said:

How does one tell if an Amazing Evening is planned for our stay in Thessaloniki?  Thanks again...

They have 2 shows. We signed up for the earlier one and will have dinner after. You will find it under excursions on the website

image.thumb.png.76467d87f45fb08f502825d1c5d040dd.png

36 minutes ago, luv2travel90266 said:

They have 2 shows. We signed up for the earlier one and will have dinner after. You will find it under excursions on the website

image.thumb.png.76467d87f45fb08f502825d1c5d040dd.png

Just to say this is not an Azamazing Evening. It's a Destination Celebration on the ship. 

Phil 

Big difference in cost to Azamara for booking a venue for ~600 people plus transportation to and from. Personally I have been fine with the on ship experience.

Don't need the  drama with the shoreside so am now looking at other cruise lines. The value of my time fighting for the 5% OBC due me for the early prepayment (now they advertise 10%) is not a big deal. The lack of consideration, unkept promises and wasted time is unacceptable. Regardless I expect to thoroughly enjoy my trip but will spend my future dollars elsewhere. 

• Like 3