Brussels cruise terminal to Eurostar station

I'm looking at a last minute Avalon cruise but the homebound flights on offer don't suit me very well (timings/indirect etc) so I'd prefer to return via Eurostar Brussels to London. However, if I do this Avalon have said that they will not help me with transportation from the ship to the Eurostar terminal. Has anyone used and can recommend a taxi/limo service - other than Uber - from the Brussels cruise terminal to the Eurostar station (Brussels Midi)? Many thanks

Interesting... I guess that the only Eurostar transfers they are offering now for that area are from Amsterdam. I hadn't realised that when they started offering the no-fly cruises that it was only for certain cruises. 

https://www.avalonwaterways.co.uk/no-fly-cruises/

I know when we were taking the train in Basel back to Amsterdam, they arranged for a taxi to pick us up at the ship. I'm sure they would do the same for you.

Hi Daisi. Thank you for the reply. The UK booking site offers flights as an optional extra, but not Eurostar. They will only organise transfers if you take their cruise plus flight package and most of their flights are KLM vis Amsterdam. The British Airways direct flight doesn't leave until 20:00 and Avalon have no suggestions as to where I should go and what i should do with myself all the departure day. It's both ridiculous in terms of having to do an indirect flight from Brussels to London via Schipol and the sheer waste of time. Eurostar is much quicker but they don't offer it as an option so have said that I must organise my own transport. They wont even book a taxi for me, which I think is pretty poor show. As a woman in her late 60s travelling alone and towing a suitcase I really need to feel I have a reliable and safe means of getting from ship to train without spending the entire holiday worrying about it.

1 hour ago, Queen of my Heart said:

They wont even book a taxi for me, which I think is pretty poor show.

The ship will absolutely book a taxi for you. Don't deal with head office, just when you board (or when they are discussing onward transportation) ask them to book the taxi to the Eurostar terminal.