Issues booking shows on icon

Anyone have any remedies? Per the cruise group, bookings became available last night for the shows on icon next month. I can see them in the app, but when I go to any of them, I get the button grayed out. I'm on Royals wifi this week on Wonder, but I tried this morning via slow data on st Thomas and still no luck. I've tried the uninstall the app and reinstall, logged out and in, no such luck. Can't think of anything else to try. The website has nothing under entertainment Screenshot_20240403_130654_Royal.thumb.jpg.33b5a536cbb7eda4260442611edf3639.jpg

40 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Can't think of anything else to try. The website has nothing under entertainment 

Wait a couple of days and try it in the planner.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Wait a couple of days and try it in the planner.

FYI, show times that I booked last night were no longer available this morning. As far as I am aware the bookings just started yesterday. 

Glad I saw this thread. I am on Icon May 4th and I just logged into app and was able to book 4 shows inc Aqua, Wizard of Oz, Starburst, and Effectors.

make sure you have your name selected.

I feel lucky now.

• Like 1

So bizarre. I tried on my wife's phone and mine and get the same grayed out message. Not sure what else to do other than wait. You can't call and they're able to book shows are they? 

39 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

So bizarre. I tried on my wife's phone and mine and get the same grayed out message. Not sure what else to do other than wait. You can't call and they're able to book shows are they? 

Try the cruise planner and not the app.

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Try the cruise planner and not the app.

This is what I get when I go to the website and go to entertainment within the cruise planner:Screenshot_20240403_174528_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4e7ce5d0b680334d3be4cdd5b23142e0.jpg

I am not sure if this will work for your cruise or not. But in the app try go to the daily planner and book from there not under the entertainment page. Also I had luck calling and booking over the phone when I could not add them online. 

For my May 18th cruise on Icon nothing on the cruise planner but I was able to book all the shows our group of 6 wants on the app. Only had one small time issue but I'll ask the SL Concierge to adjust that when I get the email from them just before we sail.