Bar prices

That's what I love about Cheers, I don't have to pay attention to the price. (But now I'll have to remember to look when we are on Mardi Gras in a couple of weeks.)

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

That's what I love about Cheers, I don't have to pay attention to the price. (But now I'll have to remember to look when we are on Mardi Gras in a couple of weeks.)

Do we see a price on the receipt for the drink if we have CHEERS?  I remember seeing CHEERS $0.00 or something like that.  Maybe I had already had too many drinks...😉

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

Do we see a price on the receipt for the drink if we have CHEERS?  I remember seeing CHEERS $0.00 or something like that.  Maybe I had already had too many drinks...😉

Nope, just 0.00. I believe it shows up that way on the onboard account as well, but it isn't printed out on the final invoice. But I normally order off the menu and I do glance at the price out of habit. I just don't retain the info for very long.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Nope, just 0.00. I believe it shows up that way on the onboard account as well, but it isn't printed out on the final invoice. But I normally order off the menu and I do glance at the price out of habit. I just don't retain the info for very long.

One of the side effects of CHEERS🤣

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

With drinks on us, the price of the drink shows on the receipt and hub app but then it's taken right back off. Example Jack Daniels $8.50, Drinks on Us! -$8.50 Total $0.00

Not sure how it shows with Cheers.

Edited by mz-s

27 minutes ago, mz-s said:

With drinks on us, the price of the drink shows on the receipt and hub app but then it's taken right back off. Example Jack Daniels $8.50, Drinks on Us! -$8.50 Total $0.00

Not sure how it shows with Cheers.

Sheesh, it's been too long since we've cruised. Glad one is right around the corner, but now that you mention it the Cheers slip might be set up the same way.

9 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Sheesh, it's been too long since we've cruised. Glad one is right around the corner, but now that you mention it the Cheers slip might be set up the same way.

I have nothing booked, first time since COVID I don't have a cruise to look forward to! Starting to get antsy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

I have nothing booked, first time since COVID I don't have a cruise to look forward to! Starting to get antsy!

Ever since the Restart, I have had 5 to 6 cruises pending on my Cruise Manager.  Now I have a measly 4. But I do have a land trip this July so that should tide me over!😉 Go book something mz-s!!😸

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

Ever since the Restart, I have had 5 to 6 cruises pending on my Cruise Manager.  Now I have a measly 4. But I do have a land trip this July so that should tide me over!😉 Go book something mz-s!!😸

Been doing more land vacations over the past year plus, knocking out some bucket list destinations - probably doing Hawaii next year, etc. It's just a matter of figuring out where we can fit in a cruise or two. We did 5 cruises in the 18 months after the COVID restart. I won't say we're burned out but we did a lot of cruising so we're doing other vacation types for a bit. We'll be back!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mz-s said:

We did 5 cruises in the 18 months after the COVID restart. I won't say we're burned out but we did a lot of cruising so we're doing other vacation types for a bit. We'll be back!

Slacker! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2