Aji Wa Sample Menus

TowandaUK

The blurb includes the following

. To dine at Aji Wa, we ask that you pay a deposit of $20pp at the time of booking. This amount will then be taken off your final bill on the night.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Very new to Cunard…what are these menus for? 

Cunard's newest ship Queen Anne, whose maiden voyage is scheduled for May 3rd, will be offering several specialty dining venues unique to that ship. Those specialty dining venues include Tramonto (Mediterranean), Aji Wa (Japanese) and Aranya (Indian). The menus @TowandaUK has posted are for those three specialty dining venues on Queen Anne. This is the first we've seen the menus for those new venues. This thread is specifically for the Aij Wa restaurant. Two other threads started by @TowandaUK show the menus for the Tramanto and Aranya restaurants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is the restaurant we've been looking forward to the most, as we're big Japanese food eaters. Menu looks interesting, I'd be interested to see how the Wagyu compares to what we've had in on-land restaurants and in Verandah in the past.

I'm a little worried this menu doesn't have a drinks offering like the others (unless I'm just completely blind, I can't find it on My Cunard either) - I'm hoping they'll have some Japanese wines, beers and spirits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MylesS said:

This is the restaurant we've been looking forward to the most, as we're big Japanese food eaters. Menu looks interesting, I'd be interested to see how the Wagyu compares to what we've had in on-land restaurants and in Verandah in the past.

I'm a little worried this menu doesn't have a drinks offering like the others (unless I'm just completely blind, I can't find it on My Cunard either) - I'm hoping they'll have some Japanese wines, beers and spirits.

I’m sure Cunard won’t miss an opportunity to sell some quite expensive drinks. 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Thetis22 said:

Does anyone know if it would it be possible to order dishes off these speciality restaurants' menus in Queens Grill?

I have ordered a Bamboo dish on QV but the last time it was catered in the Grills Kitchen and was similar but not the same.

I will be trying again on QA so will report back.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

I have ordered a Bamboo dish on QV but the last time it was catered in the Grills Kitchen and was similar but not the same.

I will be trying again on QA so will report back.

Thank you!