First time Miami

16 minutes ago, anaivali said:

Hi! First time in Miami! Where to eat in 2 days? Need recomendations, please!

Miami is a huge city!  It will help us give suggestions if you tell us where you are staying.  What is your budget for food?  What kind of restaurants are you interested in trying?  McDonalds or a Michelin Star restaurant?

~Nancy

What kind of food are you looking for?  There are so many great restaurants and all different price ranges.  

Will you have a car?  What area in Miami are you staying in?

No car! I will be at the intercontinental hotel…. Something within walking distance? I’m going to south beach one day, any suggestions there? Between McDonals and Michelin star would be fine 😁

thanks and sorry for my English 😅

• Like 1

From the Intercontinental Hotel, you will be able to walk to so many places. There is also the free metro mover that you can take around town.

https://www.miamidade.gov/global/transportation/metromover.page

Zuma for sushi is very close.  Right on the River.  For Italian, Il Gabbiano is steps away and wonderful. If you aren into Gordan Ramsey, you have a Hell's Kitchen right there.  I haven't personally eaten there but friends have and all have really enjoyed it.

Steps over the bridge into Brickell brings a whole ton of other restaurants.  A favorite of mine is River Oyster.  Great locally owned restaurant and wonderful seafood.  You also have Trulucks, Capital Grille and Flemings right there.  Yes, I realize chains but that particular Flemings is a favorite of mine with a great bar and I love all the staff.  If my friend Krysta is bartending, she makes a mean cocktail.  

Salty Flame is a great new restaurant in Brickell.  Moxies is a fun casual place in Mary Brickell Village.  

CHI.CVE in downtown is great. I've always enjoyed lunch at Verde at The Perez Art Museum and love sitting outside

If you want something special, take a taxi to Little Havana and go to Cafe La Trova. It just got named one of the top 50 bars in the World again.  It's a wonderful place.

These are just a few ideas and I'll think of more.

• Like 3

to visit Miami and not eat Cuban is a crime. Often the best place will be a lil mom and pop. Ask the desk for a near recommendation. OR uber to La Carretta

• Haha 1