Printable Luggage Tags

That really depends on you. If you print then actual size, they're 3" x 4.25" when folded in half as designed. But you can always resize when you print them.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Search for NCL holders Amazon NCL Luggage Tags

They give no measurements on those tags and there seems to be other NCl tags on Amazon in different sizes. That’s why I asked for the size of the actual tag. I was aware I can get tags on Amazon as I have before for other cruise lines.

20 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

They give no measurements on those tags and there seems to be other NCl tags on Amazon in different sizes. That’s why I asked for the size of the actual tag. I was aware I can get tags on Amazon as I have before for other cruise lines.

Why does that matter when you can just print them in any size? Not to mention you can just trim with scissors if need be.

I bought a generic pack of holders and they fit fine.

1 hour ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

Why does that matter when you can just print them in any size? Not to mention you can just trim with scissors if need be.

I bought a generic pack of holders and they fit fine.

Wouldn’t it be nice to just answer the question without critism!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, realnice46 said:

This is Cruise Critic. It doesn't work like that here. 😟

If millimetres are all right my Bliss tag is about 72 mm wide and about 192 mm long before folding. Including the "staple here" tab. Making it around 90 mm folded and without the "staple here"

Edit: seems like mine is slightly smaller than what @omahabob said. Maybe different printer settings? 

Edited by Asawi

5 hours ago, Asawi said:

This is Cruise Critic. It doesn't work like that here. 😟

If millimetres are all right my Bliss tag is about 72 mm wide and about 192 mm long before folding. Including the "staple here" tab. Making it around 90 mm folded and without the "staple here"

Edit: seems like mine is slightly smaller than what @omahabob said. Maybe different printer settings? 

The paper and the tags bend. You can get a larger piece of paper in and still have it easily read.

8 hours ago, realnice46 said:

Well, this isn't the NCL help desk and we not here to jump when you beckon. Either NCL or your travel agent should be answering any questions you may have relating to your purchase.

Besides, with your comment above, you've now asked with question with critism, so it is only fair that answers can come the same way.

• Like 1

CC store here sells clear luggage tags, wide ones will be fine - paper folded into 3 is about 2.75" to 2.8" wide by 5.5" tall and insert into the holder. We still have the old logo ones, new ones from CC or Amazon are practically the same "wide" ones that can be used on other cruise lines. 

PXL_20240320_225455542.jpg

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, realnice46 said:

What are the measurements of the current printable luggage tags?

I'll throw a monkey wrench into your question. I bought these tags because I liked the size, I then configured my printed tags to fit them. I made a template and just drop the new info in every time we cruise 

https://amzn.to/4cPdF6E

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

I wrote that I bought a generic pack of holders and they fit fine.

I too have holders that in no way are NCL specific. They are actually "to big". I put that in quotes because as far as I'm concerned, as long as I can get the tag in there I'm fine and I don't care if it's room to spare! IMG_20240409_145626.thumb.jpg.02409a4d2040d7115211719b537b56a0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Asawi said:

I too have holders that in no way are NCL specific. They are actually "to big". I put that in quotes because as far as I'm concerned, as long as I can get the tag in there I'm fine and I don't care if it's room to spare! IMG_20240409_145626.thumb.jpg.02409a4d2040d7115211719b537b56a0.jpg

Those look like the ones I have. If memory serves, when I bought mine off Amazon, I think the listing said they fit Norwegian (and had pretty much every other line listed too).

But then again, I know how to operate a printer and can also use scissors.

• Haha 1

I'm not answering your question, but providing an alternative. Don't worry about the tags. When you get to the pier, just ask a porter to put a tag on your bag. Label it with your room number and you have your fancy sticky tag on the bag. It works just fine! Don't fret over the tag ripping off as there is a 99.9999999999% chance it won't.

• Haha 1