Favorite 15+ day itineraries. What’s yours?

Posted (edited)

OK, we're now really starting to get excited about cruising with HAL again on their 3+ week cruises! 🕺💃

Holland America Line Debuts New Production Shows - Cruise Industry News | Cruise News

Sorry for the temporary interruption to the flow of this thread. But HAL's elimination of the production shows back in 2019 was one huge reason we started cruising with other lines, as we do enjoy going to the theater shows in the evening.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, cruisin'teach said:

Favorite cruise - 21+ days to Antarctica. Amazing to see Penguins in their natural habitat! Only downside- the flights from Seattle and back

We did this itinerary back in Jan 2018 and had a great time too!

IMG_4057.thumb.jpeg.5dd7332e0a07d65aec0d2867bcf1075b.jpeg

• Like 1

HAL has offered so many nice itineraries in the past it’s hard to pick a favourite - We really enjoyed South America & Antarctica on the old Rotterdam, the 28 day Azores & Celtic Explorer on the Prinsendam,

the med & River cruises on the Prinsendam, the 30 day Med & Glack Sea Explorer on the Prinsendam - heck we loved every itinerary on that ship.

I’m looking forward to this Fall on the Oosterdam - 25 day Med Romance & Spanish Farewell on the Oosterdam 

IMG_2311.thumb.jpeg.fc2f4c7eb14ffdfbc3a8fbb14af6215c.jpeg

And the 25 day Crossing Madeira, Morocco & Coe d’Azur on the Oosterdam in the spring.

IMG_2313.thumb.jpeg.e3adbb97c2310b88cc41962bb24dd24b.jpeg

Our Fall sailing is only 15 says but it sure promises to be a good one with the roll call we have. In the meantime I will be heading out on a lowly 14 day FLL - MTL sailing on the little Volendam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have not been on any cruise longer than 12 day, but we are strongly considering the 17 Day Circle Hawaii cruise from Vancouver.  My hesitation is due to the long string of sea days (5 or 6) and wondering what is offered on these days.  HAL no longer has the cooking classes or the computer classes which we enjoyed, so I am asking, how do you occupy yourself on this type of cruise? Thank You.

• Like 2