Cheap Baltimore or Norfolk

Does anyone know where I could find the best price on a Baltimore or Norfolk departure that is coming up in the next few months? It doesn't have to be long, but would like to keep the price under 150 PPPD

10 hours ago, CroozeNoob said:

Does anyone know where I could find the best price on a Baltimore or Norfolk departure that is coming up in the next few months? It doesn't have to be long, but would like to keep the price under 150 PPPD

Carnival and Royal Caribbean are the only cruise lines sailing from those ports. If you go to each of their websites you can search for cruises by departure port.

Or, you can contact a travel agency near your home and ask them to do some research. 

Or, as @mskaufman said you use an internet-based travel agency website.

On 4/10/2024 at 9:47 AM, CroozeNoob said:

There are very few scheduled Norfolk departures, and sailings out of Baltimore are iffy now due to the bridge problem - but I have heard that they are likely to go from Norfolk.   If cost is a major concern, you should widen your horizon to include New York, Charleston and Florida sailings - where the vastly wider choice (including cost of air) could prove economical.

8 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

There are very few scheduled Norfolk departures, and sailings out of Baltimore are iffy now due to the bridge problem - but I have heard that they are likely to go from Norfolk.   If cost is a major concern, you should widen your horizon to include New York, Charleston and Florida sailings - where the vastly wider choice (including cost of air) could prove economical.

The only reason I am limited to departure ports, is that traveling in a car with my elderly mom that far may be a challenge. So a 3 ish hour trip is about all she could handle.

I would suggest looking at Royal Caribbean departures out of Baltimore, which should be resuming within a very few months. The ship will be Vision of the Seas, which might be a good choice for your mom, as it's not so large as to be overwhelming. Cruises are generally 5, 9, or 12 nights, and if you avoid the coming summer cruises, which have more kids aboard, it can be very comfortable. I'm confident you could get an affordable interior or oceanview cabin.