Booking excursions 365 days out

gailellen12

Have many of you booked your excursions this far ahead?  Do they sell out that quickly?  If you do book a year out do you call first thing in the AM?  Thanks for any input on what has worked best for you. I will be a newbie on Oceania in May 2025. Other cruise lines I have been on handle their excursion bookings in different ways. 

3 hours ago, gailellen12 said:

Have many of you booked your excursions this far ahead?  Do they sell out that quickly?  If you do book a year out do you call first thing in the AM?  Thanks for any input on what has worked best for you. I will be a newbie on Oceania in May 2025. Other cruise lines I have been on handle their excursion bookings in different ways. 

We always book them 365 days out.  We call Oceania direct.  The website has too many problems in this area.

Just returned from a Sirena sailing and so many were upset because there was no availibility for many of the shore excursions. In addition those who had accessibility issues had very few options.

I hope that the Simply More excursion issues will be ironed out. It is a new program that had a lot of issues on our sailing.

I recommend you book as early as possible.

5 hours ago, islabahia said:

As soon as we hit the 365 day mark for excursions we booked them.  I need easy tours that do not require much walking.

Same with me.........sometimes I just order a car for 4 hours, other times just take the shuttle to city center--0nly take tours if it fills my needs.  The few times we take a tour, we may just see what we want and leave the tour (after letting the tour guide know we are departing), do what we want and taxi back.

14 hours ago, JRIH said:

We always book them 365 days out.  We call Oceania direct.  The website has too many problems in this area.

If you call can you do it right after midnight EST or do you have to wait for business hours?  I am guessing the latter. 

35 minutes ago, gailellen12 said:

If you call can you do it right after midnight EST or do you have to wait for business hours?  I am guessing the latter. 

You have to wait for business hours.