Natural juices and bottled sparkling water in Vista

Anna1111

We have the simple moore drinks package, but I don't drink alcohol.
Is there a possibility of natural juice? is it orange? at any time of the day or just breakfast?
What brand is the sparkling bottled water?

All non alcohol beverages are complimentary.  The complimentary bottled waters are Perrier and Pelligrino.  If asking for OJ, ask for “fresh squeezed”, otherwise one will receive the juice from concentrate.  Enjoy your cruise!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tigerfan75 said:

All non alcohol beverages are complimentary.  The complimentary bottled waters are Perrier and Pelligrino.  If asking for OJ, ask for “fresh squeezed”, otherwise one will receive the juice from concentrate.  Enjoy your cruise!

Where are these brands of bottled water available? All I've seen are the Vero Water available in still or sparkling. 

Edited by ORV
  • Like 1

Seems like it has been different on every voyage for us. I prefer sparkling water.

On Riviera 12/2021 there were various cans and bottles of both still and sparkling water in our fridge and in the bars and elsewhere. Same for Sirena 11/022.

But on Riviera 10-11/2023 seemed a bit harder to easily find it. So I'd go up to Horizons every night around 8 or 9 pm and pick up some cans or bottles of sparkling water from the bartender. He looked forward to talking with me because it was always empty. He quickly learned what I liked and he'd have it ready for me nightly. Got to know the singer for the house band, too. (My wife smokes as did the singer, so I'd get my water and meet them in the smoking lounge.)

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Where are these brands of bottled water available? All I've seen are the Vero Water available in still or sparkling. 

We ask for them at each meal, in every venue.  And the room attendant will stock our fridge, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Seems like it has been different on every voyage for us. I prefer sparkling water.

On Riviera 12/2021 there were various cans and bottles of both still and sparkling water in our fridge and in the bars and elsewhere. Same for Sirena 11/022.

But on Riviera 10-11/2023 seemed a bit harder to easily find it. So I'd go up to Horizons every night around 8 or 9 pm and pick up some cans or bottles of sparkling water from the bartender. He looked forward to talking with me because it was always empty. He quickly learned what I liked and he'd have it ready for me nightly. Got to know the singer for the house band, too. (My wife smokes as did the singer, so I'd get my water and meet them in the smoking lounge.)

So do you mean like Club Soda or Seltzer Water? I see this all around the ship. 

Are Pelligrino and Perrier both sparkling, or is one of them still? 

32 minutes ago, ORV said:

So do you mean like Club Soda or Seltzer Water? I see this all around the ship. 

Are Pelligrino and Perrier both sparkling, or is one of them still? 

Both sparkling.

• Thanks 1

This was pre-Covid, so also pre-changes in liquid packaging (e.g., single use bottles, plastic, etc.) on board.

However, we had requested specific soft drinks and bottle sizes, and *not* cans.  With cans, once they are opened, they can't be closed to avoid spilling.  And we "joke" that once an open container of liquids is in my presence, it will promptly tip over and spill its contents! 😡

So "resealable bottles" are really important, regardless of the contents.

But that could be the "cardboard(?) containers" such as with some dairy products, where there is a screw cap on the side of the top.  Anything that allows us to "re-seal" the container is fine.

(Even on a night stand, if I have an open can of, say, Diet Coke... it is at serious risk... as are other items nearby...!)

So for example, San Pellegrino is a favorite beverage at home.  But they make those with resealable screw-on caps OR the old fashioned "beer bottle caps" that are pried off, and then can *not* be re-sealed to avoid spills/leakage.

I fear we/I have a losing battle here, but as long as those types of containers that can be re-sealed somehow, we'll try our best to get them.

When we had specific requests, we were sailing from the USA.  I dont' know if it would have been more difficult sailing from other locations.

GC

We were on Riviera for 5 weeks February into March in Asia.  We prefer Pellegrino to Perrier.  Both were available upon request in dining venues.  When the server comes to ask if you prefer still or sparkling water, we politely ask for Pellegrino, but Pellegrino may have run out by the last week of our cruise as we were asked if Perrier was OK.  Our stateroom attendants, once they learned of our preferences, kept our fridge stocked with small bottles of Pellegrino and the occasional bottle of Perrier, again because Pellegrino may have been in short supply. 

Posted (edited)

On Vista this past February always requested Perrier instead of water and they always opened a fresh bottle in front of us at all venues breakfast lunch dinner 

Edited by Acrusa
  • Like 2