Deck 6 cabins Oasis class

We’re looking at booking Utopia of the Seas next January. I’m only being offered limit balcony cabins for 3 so considering one next to the aft lifts on deck 6. I like the idea of being close to the boardwalk and promenade especially as we’ll have a stroller with us but wondered if anyone has stayed in similar cabins and if there was much noise (either from the boardwalk or Schooners bar)?

5 hours ago, Juliecruzin said:

We’re looking at booking Utopia of the Seas next January. I’m only being offered limit balcony cabins for 3 so considering one next to the aft lifts on deck 6. I like the idea of being close to the boardwalk and promenade especially as we’ll have a stroller with us but wondered if anyone has stayed in similar cabins and if there was much noise (either from the boardwalk or Schooners bar)?

Most of the sailings in January are indicating waitlisting for several balcony categories and the ones that are most available are the D category.  However, depending on sailing date, there is availability on decks other than 6 if that matters.  Contact RCCL or your TA to see what options you may have on your sailing date.

That being said, deck six is a great location for the reasons you mention and would not have any negative issues IMO. The staterooms are in a hallway separated from the elevator banks or any other open public areas and noise is not an issue.