Quotes for Fights by Celeberity

sail4ever

52 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

That is correct as just referenced in my last post - you do have the option to prepay the airfare but it is not required.

Payment was required at time of booking 

it was with Aer Lingus 

14 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Not something I was aware of.  Learn something new everyday.  I guess some fares / airlines terms require it.

Some airlines also require ticketing before seat selection is made available.

1 hour ago, Altamar said:

Is anyone else finding that the airplane icon is missing? Doesn’t matter what ship/date I select the airplane icon is missing.

IMG_3505.jpeg

Yes it is missing for me too.  Tried on both laptop and phone and it is missing.  Was like that yesterday too.  Glad to know its not just me.  Hopefully it is fixed soon. 

On 4/17/2024 at 2:05 PM, leaveitallbehind said:

Should your flights result in an interruption or delay to your departure port, they will work on providing alternative flights to the ship.

As will virtually any travel agent you use, including booking directly with the airline.

Just now, leaveitallbehind said:

Not saying they don't - only including it with what FBC does. 

Understood. And I was not intending to criticize your very good list. I wanted to emphasize clarity on this point since many people have a misconception, promoted heavily by FBC's use of weasel words like "Assured Arrival" or "we will be there for you", that booking through FBC means they are responsible for getting you to the ship. No more so than any other travel agency, which is what they are.

But I know you know that.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Understood. And I was not intending to criticize your very good list. I wanted to emphasize clarity on this point since many people have a misconception, promoted heavily by FBC's use of weasel words like "Assured Arrival" or "we will be there for you", that booking through FBC means they are responsible for getting you to the ship. No more so than any other travel agency, which is what they are.

I get it and point well made.  And I did not take your comments in any negative manner and sorry if you felt that I did.  And my "very good list" basically comes from the Celebrity / RCCL websites - LOL (they both are the same flight service)....and from personal experience.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1