Club orange perks

LJanet

17 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

I called about Club Orange today and the HAL  cruise consultant said I would need to book the cruise first to see if it was available . My main interest is the priority embarkation and disembarkation that comes with it . I am not sure why they don't know the status of that before booking ...I would hate to book and then cancel ...

Try calling HAL directly and asking to see if it available.  You don’t need to book directly unless you want to.  I always book with HAL directly and always ask for them to check for CO availability before proceeding to book.   They always do without question.    

We use a TA, always, and when we booked our upcoming Volendam cruise last year, she booked us in a B category Vista Suite, added CO and then our upgrade was to an A category VS at the B price. No problems at all.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 4:07 PM, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Club Orange is great for Folks on vacation, having  a private dining room just for club orange on the Pinnacle class ships.

And Neptune and Pinnacle suites 😊 . We enjoyed it on the Nieuw Statendam and look forward to it on the Rotterdam. 😊 

1 hour ago, The4OfUs said:

And Neptune and Pinnacle suites 😊 . We enjoyed it on the Nieuw Statendam and look forward to it on the Rotterdam. 😊 

We're going the opposite way: enjoyed CO on the Rotterdam (and other) and looking forward to it on the Nieuw Statendam soon. I believe that only the Rotterdam was built with CO in mind, and that the space was adapted on the other ships. So my prediction is that you'll really like it on your next cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LJanet said:

TA and PCC couldn’t resolve. 

Well perhaps that is the source of the problem. Most people work with a TA or a PCC, but not both, at least on any given booking. They are structurally at odds. Glad you found a solution. 

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2024 at 8:58 PM, POA1 said:

The Inventory department works Monday - Friday during regular Pacific (Seattle) business hours.

Save your effort until they're open.

When I booked my HAL cruise earlier this month, it was a Saturday and I was able to book a lower category verandah stateroom, then add Club Orange, and finally upgrade to a higher category verandah stateroom with room assignment all while I was on the call.

LAX

• Like 1

First time with club orange. Do you have to make reservations on koingsdam for dinner and/or breakfast in the club orange dining. We have open seating.  
thanks. 

3 minutes ago, slb1949 said:

First time with club orange. Do you have to make reservations on koingsdam for dinner and/or breakfast in the club orange dining. We have open seating.  
thanks. 

No. Reservations are not taken in the Club Orange dining room.

18 minutes ago, slb1949 said:

thanks. 

No reservations in Club Orange and you can still go to MDR if you want to.

Are the complimentary mimosa and fresh orange juice only available with room service?

LAX

4 hours ago, LAX said:

Are the complimentary mimosa and fresh orange juice only available with room service?

LAX

No, you can get them in the CO dining room

On 4/22/2024 at 5:17 PM, Archipelago said:

I called about Club Orange today and the HAL  cruise consultant said I would need to book the cruise first to see if it was available . My main interest is the priority embarkation and disembarkation that comes with it . I am not sure why they don't know the status of that before booking ...I would hate to book and then cancel ...

They can see availability, but from what I understand, it's done in their old booking system. You may not find someone who knows that system on the weekend.

However, you can make a booking hold with someone and see if Club Orange can be added. If it can, great. If not, don't pay the deposit and tell them you aren't interested.

5 hours ago, LAX said:

LAX

For Club Orange, yes. There is a different room service card. I scanned it in December.

9 hours ago, LAX said:

Thanks. They are available outside of breakfast hours too, correct?

LAX

I don't think so. That's from the breakfast card. Outside of breakfast hours, you have the regular room service menu.

If you really want to get your juice on, head to the Club Orange dining room or the MDR (non Pinnacle Class ships.) They pour fresh orange juice all morning.

I prefer my mimosas deconstructed. But you can mix your sparkling wine and OJ if you want.

17120677431289.jpg

Edited by POA1