Icon/Star bed location

We are looking to book an OV cabin on Star.  I want the bed by the bath configuration.  How can you tell?  Connecting rooms aren't like other classes of ships.  

1 hour ago, RoperDK said:

We are looking to book an OV cabin on Star.  I want the bed by the bath configuration.  How can you tell?  Connecting rooms aren't like other classes of ships.  

Balconies still follow the same pattern as Oasis class ships. Not sure about OV. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Balconies still follow the same pattern as Oasis class ships. Not sure about OV. 

Icon class connecting cabins don't have an extra door in the cabin, but you still start with a connecting room and then alternate from there?  The OVs do alternate where the bed is, so I'm hoping that it is the same as balconies.  Does anyone know if there is a deckplan site that shows the notches in the cabin? It would be so much easier to figure this out.  

19 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Icon class connecting cabins don't have an extra door in the cabin, but you still start with a connecting room and then alternate from there?  The OVs do alternate where the bed is, so I'm hoping that it is the same as balconies.  Does anyone know if there is a deckplan site that shows the notches in the cabin? It would be so much easier to figure this out.  

Any deck plan site will only use the deckplams published by Royal and they just show all walls as a straight line when on reality thry are not.  Too bad they aren't like Celebrity that do show the notches in the walls. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1