Oops on app when booking something tip

Tried to book an onboard Northstar experience and kept getting an "oops, something went wrong" message when adding it to the shopping cart.

Asked at help desk and after checking my internet connection,  stopping and restarting app, and logging in again he looked and said there was only one space and I was trying to book two.  

So if you see the Oops, try booking for one person.  Don't visit the help desk. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I was booking some things for Freedom and I also got error messages that something in the cart was not available, but while I was scratching my head the order went through (email confirmation popped up) and my credit card was charged.

Edited by Pratique

On 4/23/2024 at 1:18 PM, LeeW said:

Asked at help desk and after checking my internet connection,  stopping and restarting app, and logging in again he looked and said there was only one space and I was trying to book two.  

So if you see the Oops, try booking for one person.  Don't visit the help desk. 

Seems to me you would not have found that out if you didn't visit the help desk - LOL.  But good advice to others to save that step.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

18 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I thought it was still free on port days.

In our experience on Ovation it was free anytime, and Anthem was free in port, but that was several years ago for either.  From the RCCL website regarding Northstar:

FEES MAY APPLY

Prices are subject to change and may vary by market and sailing.

15 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

In our experience on Ovation it was free anytime, and Anthem was free in port, but that was several years ago for either. 

On all Q class ships, the norm has been since at least the restart, free rides are in port and longer rides (goes over the sides) on sea days have a cost.

46 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

On all Q class ships, the norm has been since at least the restart, free rides are in port and longer rides (goes over the sides) on sea days have a cost.

That would fit our experience - and what I thought as well - as Ovation was 2019 and Anthem was post restart.  Thanks.