Trouble checking gift card balance

dickinson

Before I gave all my gift card numbers and pins to my TA, I went to the Princess website to check the balances just to make sure no problems.  I checked several and after clicking on check another gift card the site would no longer come up and I had a white screen because the screen was not downloading.  I cleared my cookies and same result.  Even this morning I get the same thing.  BTW- when it would not work right I went to princess.com and clicked to check balance and same thing was happening.  

My TA had no problem but because one gift card would have a balance I called the phone number to check balances.  They do not take the info if there is a problem with the website.  They said to go to Princess.com and click on contact us.  Before I do that, is anyone else having the same problem?

Just now, Steelers36 said:

Clear cache for that website?

I did.  Does anyone know if gift card balances can be checked on the app?  Or on the web on my phone?  I couldn't find anything.

I just checked mine by, open original email then clicking on get reward. It took me to an aarp site then gave we option to check balance which worked. Never went to princess site. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

@dickinson

this issue of checking balances of multiple

gift cards is nothing new. 🤬

The work around we have found is to NOT

check another card.  We return to the gift card page and start again with checking balance, each time.

58 minutes ago, that said:

@dickinson

this issue of checking balances of multiple

gift cards is nothing new. 🤬

The work around we have found is to NOT

check another card.  We return to the gift card page and start again with checking balance, each time.

I have done that today which is the next day and it still doesn’t work but thanks. 

• Like 1

Just now, cruzsnooze said:

I checked the balance of 2 cards the other day and it worked. If you check too many times it locks you out. 

How long does it lock you out?  I tried on my iPad a few minutes ago (yesterday and today was on my laptop) and it would not let me check there either).  I wasn't even logged in.

39 minutes ago, dickinson said:

How long does it lock you out?  I tried on my iPad a few minutes ago (yesterday and today was on my laptop) and it would not let me check there either).  I wasn't even logged in.

I called them  when I was locked out . I don't remember how long it locked me out. Per the web page of gift certificates check balance.......

For questions, contact Gift Card Customer Support at 1-833-907-3079

10 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I called them  when I was locked out . I don't remember how long it locked me out. Per the web page of gift certificates check balance.......

For questions, contact Gift Card Customer Support at 1-833-907-3079

Thanks.  Yesterday morning my dh called them and they confirmed the balance on the gift card in question.  When he asked about complaining that website was not working they said to call Princess. 😞