Grandeur information

2 hours ago, wannagonow123 said:

Sorry to ask this, but where is the smoking area on the Grandeur? I have search the forums and just cannot find out.

Also, is there a Park Cafe?

As already mentioned, there is a Park Cafe on Grandeur. However, it is nothing like the Park Cafe on Oasis class ships and on Icon. 

I don't know anything about the smoking area -- except that I try to avoid it -- but I can say a couple things about the Park Cafe: 

- It's located in the corner of the Solarium Pool area.  If you have children, they're allowed to come in to get food, but they have to take it out of the adults-only area.  

- Windjammer opens first every day, and when they close after breakfast, Park Cafe opens.  Throughout the day one or the other is open.  

- Park Cafe is small and offers pizza, roast beef sandwiches, small sandwiches (egg sandwiches at breakfast, other things later in the day), ready-cut fruit, and desserts.  They also have a small salad bar on the other wall, along with water, lemonade and coffee.  

- The line for the roast beef sandwiches can get long, but the staff is quick to call out, "Anyone who doesn't want roast beef sandwiches, please move to the left, and we'll serve you more quickly."  

- Park Cafe only disappointed us once, and that was on the last evening.  It was late, and we thought, "Let's eat one more roast beef sandwich before we disembark tomorrow."  They were only serving hot dogs!