HELP PLEASE......logging in issues

Hello, normally I am posting from my laptop without any issues. I don't even usually log out so when I click on CC on my address bar it goes directly to the boards.

For some reason it is asking me to log in but when I tried that it said either my email or my password was wrong.....so I clicked on the link to reset my password but never received a reply....so I tried again.....again, no response.

I sent an email to the CC help desk. Would any of the moderators know if someone is going to email me back so I can reset my password? 

Thanks for any assistance.....not sure why this happened today. But I would love to be able to log in on my laptop again (I am typing this on my phone).

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hello, normally I am posting from my laptop without any issues. I don't even usually log out so when I click on CC on my address bar it goes directly to the boards.

For some reason it is asking me to log in but when I tried that it said either my email or my password was wrong.....so I clicked on the link to reset my password but never received a reply....so I tried again.....again, no response.

I sent an email to the CC help desk. Would any of the moderators know if someone is going to email me back so I can reset my password? 

Thanks for any assistance.....not sure why this happened today. But I would love to be able to log in on my laptop again (I am typing this on my phone).

I will tag your thread to @CC Help Michell, our UGC Content Coordinator.

But have you checked to see if your current hotmail Cruise Critic email of record is correct? IIRC, your Cruise Critic email address of record is where an auto reply from the reset process would have been sent.