Symbols on aft cabins deck 9 Marina

Quick question please. I am looking at an itinerary on Marina. Cabins starting aft at 9133 and 9126 respectively have symbols that I cannot locate on the legend. I do not see them on any other decks. They almost look like two waves…..not the same as the connecting cabin legend shows as an equal sign. 
Would someone please let me know what this designates?  Thank you

30 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

Quick question please. I am looking at an itinerary on Marina. Cabins starting aft at 9133 and 9126 respectively have symbols that I cannot locate on the legend. I do not see them on any other decks. They almost look like two waves…..not the same as the connecting cabin legend shows as an equal sign. 

For a deck plan I found in a brochure of the Riviera, the notation refers to "Full-size Bathtub/Shower & Separate Shower".  I do not know if that will be applicable on the Marina after its refit.  

32 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

Not sure what you are seeing. Looks normal when I look at it. 

IMG_2326.thumb.png.ed73b13c7fcad6dc65cb966129c0f414.png

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

This is what I am seeing. Full bath and separate shower makes sense. If so, would that make the shower small?

IMG_3968.jpeg

That is interesting.  Not really sure though it would only show for those particular staterooms. I could see on Riveria as they updated all the veranda staterooms and left some with both tub and shower, but they are not retrofitting the veranda stateroom bathrooms on Marina so they would all still have the separate tub and shower I would think.  Unless I am totally missing something. 

Edited by EJL2023

48 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

This is what I am seeing. Full bath and separate shower makes sense. If so, would that make the shower small?

IMG_3968.jpeg

No - when they eliminated the tubs in some cabins on Riviera, it made the shower larger

If you could post a link to this deck plan that you are showing, it might help as I do not find a deck plan for with Riviera or Marina with those symbols (on the O website).

TIA

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

That is interesting.  Not really sure though it would only show for those particular staterooms. I could see on Riveria as they updated all the veranda staterooms and left some with both tub and shower, but they are not retrofitting the veranda stateroom bathrooms on Marina so they would all still have the separate tub and shower I would think.  Unless I am totally missing something. 

No, I don’t think you are missing anything. That’s exactly the case. I’d venture that it’s a deck plan from somewhere that was made before they decided not to update the verandas on Marina, I think those would be the B4s that were not going to originally be updated. As we know none of them are going to be now. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

It is post #4 with picture. This is for Marina, which will not be getting bathroom remodels below PH, which this cabin is below. 

Yes - I realize you posted the screen shot but not the source of the deck plan.....is this from the Oceania website or?  If you could post a link so the rest of us can go to the deck plan on it's original source.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

It is directly from the booking website. I cannot get the file to download, so I took another full screen this time. 

IMG_3969.jpeg

Thank you - I have been unable to find this deck plan on the Ocenia offical website.....here is the link I find on the O website..https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/deck-plan-details?deck=09#nav.  so odd.  We are also sailing and would love to find this deck plan to check other cabins.  I notice from the upper left hand it shows this is representing both Riviera and Marina

I was looking to see what cabins were available in a few different Verandah categories on an itinerary we are discussing. So I used the ‘booking as a guest’ feature. When I clicked on a category, the available staterooms populated. Under the category there is a link you can click onto to ‘view deck plans’.  Really helpful of you have a screenshot of cabin numbers available and simultaneously look at location. This is where I found this symbol that is not in the legend. 

47 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

I was looking to see what cabins were available in a few different Verandah categories on an itinerary we are discussing. So I used the ‘booking as a guest’ feature. When I clicked on a category, the available staterooms populated. Under the category there is a link you can click onto to ‘view deck plans’.  Really helpful of you have a screenshot of cabin numbers available and simultaneously look at location. This is where I found this symbol that is not in the legend. 

Interesting, could you copy and paste the url for that page? 

Posted (edited)

I am now seeing it pop up with that version on some itineraries but not on others. So seems hit and miss which deck plan is coming up during the booking process. Another Oceania system glitch….seemed more prevalent on 2026 cruises but I did see it on a late 2025 cruise too. 

Edited by EJL2023

12 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

I am now seeing it pop up with that version on some itineraries but not on others. So seems hit and miss which deck plan is coming up during the booking process. Another Oceania system glitch….seemed more prevalent on 2026 cruises but I did see it on a late 2025 cruise too. 

Probably because it was supposed to be updated by then. The Oceania website is not known for it’s accuracy. 

So……do we think then that the symbol designates separate tub and shower?  If so, since Marina verandah bathrooms will not be upgraded, is this layout the same size bathrooms as those with shower in the tub?  If so, does this make for a small shower? Thanks again 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

So……do we think then that the symbol designates separate tub and shower?  If so, since Marina verandah bathrooms will not be upgraded, is this layout the same size bathrooms as those with shower in the tub?  If so, does this make for a small shower? Thanks again 

Yes, but no where as small as the R ships shower. These rooms have a tub with a shower head AND a separate shower. 

Edited by ORV

19 minutes ago, ORV said:

Yes, but no where as small as the R ships shower. These rooms have a tub with a shower head AND a separate shower. 

Thank you. That is what I was concerned with….having an R ship shower size. I would think that they have to be taking the space from someplace to have both though. We would be happy with shower only, so I don’t think it would matter either way for us, but it is good to know.