Need a hotel close to Miami Airport

compozer

Any suggestions for a hotel with shuttle close to Miami airport that won’t break the bank for my son and daughter in law.  Just need it to sleep- extras are not important.     Busy all day and have early flight home.   Thanks

Also try the Hilton Blue Lagoon, free airport shuttle and also has a nice pool. Prices are reasonable, got a 1 bedroom Suite with Large balcony for about $280, believe standard room was about $150

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions.  I did search reviews on the Hampton Inn and was disappointed to read about their shuttle.   No name on van so hard to find and only runs every hour.  Hate it when we just miss one and have to stand for an hour.   Plan to call Hilton this weekend.    Thanks again

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, compozer said:

Thanks for the suggestions.  I did search reviews on the Hampton Inn and was disappointed to read about their shuttle.   No name on van so hard to find and only runs every hour.  Hate it when we just miss one and have to stand for an hour.   Plan to call Hilton this weekend.    Thanks again

Not sure where you researched but their shuttle couldn't be easier to spot. Our wait was short.

http://www.hamptoninnmiamiairport.com/shuttle.html

I normally don’t listen to many reviews since you never know how many are REAL.   The thing I didn’t care for is that they only run every hour.   Have had it happen that the van is full and then we have to wait an hour.  Or it goes past us as we walk out the door.    I will give the hotel a call and ask how many vans they have.   We were just at a Hyatt in Dallas and they had four vans so you did not have to wait very long.   
Thanks for your comment.

2 hours ago, compozer said:

I normally don’t listen to many reviews since you never know how many are REAL.   The thing I didn’t care for is that they only run every hour.   Have had it happen that the van is full and then we have to wait an hour.  Or it goes past us as we walk out the door.    I will give the hotel a call and ask how many vans they have.   We were just at a Hyatt in Dallas and they had four vans so you did not have to wait very long.   
Thanks for your comment.

You're very welcome...Best of luck with whatever you end up opting for.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

The Miami International Airport Hotel is located IN the airport terminal.

No shuttle needed. No wasted time.

Can't get any closer than that.

I considered this hotel once and reviews weren't very good.

• Like 1