Premier package for reserved seating for a mobility scooter user worth it?

We are booked on the Regal Princess in Dec.  I use a scooter to get around.  My question is with the premier package, you get reserved seating for the shows, is the seating still in the back of the auditorium where most ships have the handicap seats or would I be moved forward?  Note I do remain on my scooter.  Also posted on disabled cruising 

Premier reserved seating is for production shows only, not other shows.

I think what you are asking is if there are reserved spaces for those with scooters  and the premier package in the back of the theater. I have not been on the Regal. I can tell you that on the Ruby I did not see what you mention.

I also have not been on the Regal.  There is (maybe) one Grand/GEM class ship that has a roll in Deck 6 to the theater with wheel chair seating.  Premier "might" be able to place a reserve cover on those seats.  Can't speak to the same layout for the Royal Class ships.

Other than that, there is a wheel chair section on the top of Deck 7.  You could request that the staff add a cover to one of those seats.

32 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

.Other than that, there is a wheel chair section on the top of Deck 7.  You could request that the staff add a cover to one of those seats.

Agree. I would ask the CD or ass't CD's regarding the premier seating for production shows. These are the ones that are ushers for these shows. 

• Like 1

There was an entrance on deck 6 to the lower area of the theatre on the Crown last year for wheelchairs, scooters etc.,.We are on the Ruby this year, does anyone know if we can access the Lower theatre on the ruby on deck 6. Have looked at the deck map and can’t figure it out!

On Royal Princess last December the reserved seating for Production Shows for Premier packages was next to the aisles on both levels of the theatre. The lower level on deck 6 is accessible for wheelchairs and scooters which has spaces for them. Maybe you could ask for one of these spaces to be reserved or possibly one of the spaces at the top of level 7. You can see the reserved and wheelchair seats/spaces on the lower level in this photo.

IMG_20240502_080702.thumb.jpg.4abe5cd541893070bcdc90d5b51ae31e.jpg