Elite Happy Hour Soda Question

I was reading a trip report from the Constellation and this photo was included.  Any idea if this soda will be included in the Elite Happy Hour drinks? I have often gotten a can of soda during happy hour but would love if they included San Pellegrino.  Somehow my mind says it's not included but I can hope.  Anyone have personal experience?

image.png.4ff77b4d10bac0472933d858ad660e77.png

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

This is the Elite menu.  The menu you saw was from Oceanview Cafe.  San Pellegrino is not served at the Elite Happy Hour

IMG_0324.jpeg

Yes, under the third header "Non-alcoholic" it says "Sodas". My question was does that now include San Pellegrino Soda?

Good question.  The bartender in Michael's Club introduced me to this on a cruise in April, although there were only two versions.  I did not see it listed on the drinks menu in the buffet.  I suspect it may be something new.  You could certainly inquire at the Elite Happy Hour.

• Like 1

I love the San Pellegrino Naturals and purchase it at home.  We were B2B on the Millennium boarding on March 28th for the first time I found it on a Celebrity ship.  It was listed on the Ocean View beverage menu and was also available in the Retreat Lounge.  Flavors included lemon, orange and grapefruit.

47 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

I love the San Pellegrino Naturals and purchase it at home.  We were B2B on the Millennium boarding on March 28th for the first time I found it on a Celebrity ship.  It was listed on the Ocean View beverage menu and was also available in the Retreat Lounge.  Flavors included lemon, orange and grapefruit.

San Pellegrino is not included in the Classic Beverage Package either.  

5 hours ago, keesar said:

San Pellegrino is not included in the Classic Beverage Package either.  

I didn't pay attention since as a Zenith member of the Captain's Club we always have the premium package.  But I was simply happy to find it as I love it.