How can I figure out where Oasis will dock in Mallorca?

We are sailing on Oasis next month, and one of our stops is in Mallorca.  Based on my research, we'll be docking at the Palma de Mallorca cruise port (a/k/a Port de Palma), where it looks like we could dock at either the main terminal or Dique de Oeste.  Does anyone know how I can find out for certain where we will be docking?  We are planning a tour (not through RCCL) and need to coordinate a pick up time and place with the tour operator.

Can't be certain, but look at this page.

https://www.click-mallorca.com/en/recommendations/symphony-seas-cruise-mallorca/

If Symphony docked at Dique del Oeste on the south side of the cruise port, you can make a pretty good bet Oasis will too. To be honest, if you just tell the tour operator you are on the Oasis, they should be able to find her!

Simon

6 hours ago, SquishTheWhale said:

This is SO HELPFUL!  Would you mind posting a screenshot of the rest of the transportation information?

We’ll be sailing on the Oasis on June 16th with our first port in Mallorca. We planned on just doing Palma on our own & checking out the city centre, Mercat de Olivar & the old town.

We were told you could walk into town (1 hr walk) or take a taxi or the shuttle into town for a quicker arrival.

If you venture into town, please report back on what form of transportation you used and approximate cost. I heard the shuttles are not complimentary.

23 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can see it all yourself by setting the app to the next sailing (not yours).

Thank you! I had forgotten about this option. 

3 hours ago, Racer70 said:

We’ll be sailing on the Oasis on June 16th with our first port in Mallorca. We planned on just doing Palma on our own & checking out the city centre, Mercat de Olivar & the old town.

We were told you could walk into town (1 hr walk) or take a taxi or the shuttle into town for a quicker arrival.

If you venture into town, please report back on what form of transportation you used and approximate cost. I heard the shuttles are not complimentary.

Last November I docked at the further pier - Dique. It took me a leisurely 90 mins to stroll into town. 
RCI shuttle was $10pp

Local #1 bus was €3

From memory it is a lengthy walk just to get out of the dock area until you get up the main road.  I think the #1 came into the port 

• Thanks 1