Help needed - how do I see my Azamara Circle points ?

Janet&Carl

I have wandered around the site many times.  I have googled and I have searched in vain.  Can anyone tell me how I access the information on points in my Azamara Circle ?

If you sign in with your mail account you should see your initial in the top right hand corner. If you click on that it should show upcoming/previous cruises if you click on that you should see your level and number of points. That said there do seem to be some problems with this (as you already mentioned) 

Happy planning 

Rosalyn

IMG_1246.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cruiseaholic78 said:

If you sign in with your mail account you should see your initial in the top right hand corner. If you click on that it should show upcoming/previous cruises if you click on that you should see your level and number of points. That said there do seem to be some problems with this (as you already mentioned) 

Happy planning 

Rosalyn

IMG_1246.png

You should see the same number of points (and also a breakdown) if you login to the underlying Seaware site here: https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/ then click on the down-arrow next to "CLUB PROGRAMS" near the top of that page.  The breakdown is obtained by clicking on the "xxx BASE POINTS" or "xx yy POINT NIGHTS" entries.

If the two areas do not agree, then I'd suggest you contact Azamara Loyalty.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, roberts2005 said:

When I log in, it tells me my level. —explorer plus    It then states my past cruises are unavailable.

It seems past cruises are not generally available except ones done in the last year or so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roberts2005 said:

When I log in, it tells me my level. —explorer plus    It then states my past cruises are unavailable.

The only way I can see past Azamara cruises going back a while is logging on to My Celebrity cruise page!  Or I could at least do that recently. 

Phil

• Like 1

I get the impression there’s a problem getting the past cruise information (pre separation) from the RC system, whether it’s because of data corruption as with the original data or because it would also contain Celebrity cruises under the same loyalty number.

Our Azamara history only shows cruises since the changeover, looking at my Celebrity account it not only shows past Azamara Cruises pre the data separation but recent cruises  since that date that were originally booked on the RC system. So there must be some kind of data link still existing between RC & Azamara.

We were on an Azamara cruise at the point of data migration and that cruise has been lost on both systems although we have received the loyalty points from Azamara which were entered manually.

• 1 month later...

When I login on my Azamara account I can't see either tier or past cruises....

I was Discoverer plus on the last cruise in 2022 but now everything is gone. It just say that they are working on to show the past cruises but that information is dated April 1 2023. 

5 hours ago, sollan said:

When I login on my Azamara account I can't see either tier or past cruises....

I was Discoverer plus on the last cruise in 2022 but now everything is gone. It just say that they are working on to show the past cruises but that information is dated April 1 2023. 

My account shows my level and my points, but only shows past cruises in the last couple of years. I had to send several emails to get it sorted out.

• Like 1

It's quite strange.... I do almost everything on my cellphone and very seldom use my computor. And now I have found out that I have to use the computor to see tiers and points (past cruises are lost). If I log in on the cellphone I don't see anything.

No app either...

Azamara - what are your IT departement doing?

Had similar issues at the beginning of the week using Safari on an iPad, cleared cookies and cache and all has been working fine since. Possibly there’s been an update on the website and out of date cookies are causing some problems.

2 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Had similar issues at the beginning of the week using Safari on an iPad, cleared cookies and cache and all has been working fine since. Possibly there’s been an update on the website and out of date cookies are causing some problems.

Made no difference 

Im using chrome 

Also can’t log in on my iPhone 

I can’t log in on my IPad unsung Safari or Chrome. In Safari the first time I clicked on login & completed the email & password, it just went back to the Azamara opening web page, after that when I clicked on log in nothing happened at all. Using Chrome when I completed the log in information I got a message that the login had failed with no reason given (eg email or password not recognised). However I can log in using Safari on my IPhone, but my Azamara Circle status and points are not showing?

They were going to do a software update in early summer.  Fingers crossed what we are all finding is a temporary issue and overnight it will sort itself (and also that we find some nice website and bookings features).  I would suggest staying away from bookings unless its urgent

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Just checked my upcoming cruise in Manage My Reservation and it’s saying I owe £776, when previously it has shown no money outstanding, Urgh!!!

After you're logged on and viewing your booking, you can amend the word "summary" in the URL to "invoice" (i.e https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/invoice-page) to see the payment schedule and payments in detail.  Just click on the "Per Booking" icon near the top of the page.

EDIT: Following the link doesn't seem to work - you need to manually change the URL

Edited by fruitmachine

8 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

After you're logged on and viewing your booking, you can amend the word "summary" in the URL to "invoice" (i.e https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/invoice-page) to see the payment schedule and payments in detail.  Just click on the "Per Booking" icon near the top of the page.

EDIT: Following the link doesn't seem to work - you need to manually change the URL

Thanks fruitmachine. That worked and I could see that the £776 to pay in the ‘Summary’ page  is the excursions I booked using OBC. They are shown as payments made on the ‘Invoice’ page! I still can only get into my account on my IPhone, but not on my IPad - haven’t tried on the computer! I’ll leave it a day or two to see if it sorts itself out before emailing them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...