*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

17 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

THAT should be interesting!!!! 😉

Poor "T"!

"T" won't be going on the Prima with @Sugar Magnoliaand I...too long. Not sure if you were part of the conversation (might have happened after you ditched us Saturday night) but he is thinking of bringing his kids on the Prima cruise to Bermuda that leaves the day we disembark in NYC. So I get off, have breakfast with them in NYC and then they get on. It's Thanksgiving week so airfares are high but he can afford it. 

Still sad you won't be with us...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

"T" won't be going on the Prima with @Sugar Magnoliaand I...too long. Not sure if you were part of the conversation (might have happened after you ditched us Saturday night) but he is thinking of bringing his kids on the Prima cruise to Bermuda that leaves the day we disembark in NYC. So I get off, have breakfast with them in NYC and then they get on. It's Thanksgiving week so airfares are high but he can afford it. 

Still sad you won't be with us...

Sounds like a plan.  And yes, I'm very sad I won't be joining you.  Next year?  I hope!!!!!

There's an outside chance I'll be recovered enough this year....late in the year, but not sure.  If I book this year, it will probably be one of those @debenson0723 + @Sugar Magnolia specials where I see it, book it, leave the next week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Sounds like a plan.  And yes, I'm very sad I won't be joining you.  Next year?  I hope!!!!!

There's an outside chance I'll be recovered enough this year....late in the year, but not sure.  If I book this year, it will probably be one of those @debenson0723 + @Sugar Magnolia specials where I see it, book it, leave the next week.

I hope you're a good boy and spend the proper amount of time recovering and not hopping around too soon. My last TA of the year will be the Encore with my posse. If I survive through that one I should be set for the Ironman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

I am hoping for a very quick recovery for you. After taking this TA, I am only going to have 4 more vacation days left for the year (I am taking a week off in July for a family road trip) and I may try to carry those over to next year.

I would totally be ready for something at the beginning of next year. I typically cruise in February but had to skip it this year due to a software conversion at work. For some reason I am intrigued by the Carnival Venizia out of Long Beach. I know that would be a long flight for both you and @Sugar Magnolia but maybe you could combine it with an NCL west coast cruise. Something to think about (I just love spending other people's money).

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

I hope you're a good boy and spend the proper amount of time recovering and not hopping around too soon. My last TA of the year will be the Encore with my posse. If I survive through that one I should be set for the Ironman.

Good boy and @graphicguydo not go in the same post.  

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

I am hoping for a very quick recovery for you. After taking this TA, I am only going to have 4 more vacation days left for the year (I am taking a week off in July for a family road trip) and I may try to carry those over to next year.

I would totally be ready for something at the beginning of next year. I typically cruise in February but had to skip it this year due to a software conversion at work. For some reason I am intrigued by the Carnival Venizia out of Long Beach. I know that would be a long flight for both you and @Sugar Magnolia but maybe you could combine it with an NCL west coast cruise. Something to think about (I just love spending other people's money).

Venezia has piqued my curiosity, too.  Hmmmmmmm......

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Well....no guarantees, but I'll be as good (as I can be)! 😉

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2024 at 9:08 AM, graphicguy said:

Maybe he was saying “cove” and I didn’t catch the “Jobson’s” part.  Very nice, uncrowded beach (except for the wedding)!

Jobson's Cove. 

Crowded at weekends, and when the schools are out. (they are now out).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

Jobson's Cove. 

Crowded at weekends, and when the schools are out. (they are now out).

Thanks.  There was barely anyone there while I was hanging out with the exception of the Wedding Party I witnessed.  Maybe an anomaly!

• Like 1