LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Do you ever have work days that crush your soul? That’s been this week. Sorry if that seems harsh but I’m being honest. If you normally follow me.., I could use an iguana today. 
Mr. Megan is still napping in the room. The kids are loving the pool. We have googles and snorkels and competitions to touch the bottom. I need to flip my funk. Maybe my 🥎 girls can do it. I’m tuning in. 

Didn’t you say something about VERY little sleep?  Add the weather delays that you’ve had to deal with on top of little sleep, and, well, parenting.  There’s the perfect storm if you have to deal with the rare travel industry.  You’ll come through this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Glad you made it to MCO safe and sound!

You'll be busy napping today so I'll watch Oregon beat Oklahoma twice for you.  And for Mr. Megan I'll be watching PB TV in between.  For reals!

Well...that didn't age well!!

Congrats the Lady Sooners!

As for PB TV, I got a late invite to play PB today so very little watching it on TV.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, princess76021 said:

OMG! That looks like my husband's cousin!  Hair, dress and dance!!

thanks for the chuckle

Hugs from Texas

LOL!  But, let's get real!  There's a pretty good chance here in Texas that if there is music and alcohol combined...., there's going to be this!

Full disclosure, I have better hair and wardrobe, but I'm pretty sure I've performed this dance a time or 20!

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, mommio said:

LOL!  But, let's get real!  There's a pretty good chance here in Texas that if there is music and alcohol combined...., there's going to be this!

Full disclosure, I have better hair and wardrobe, but I'm pretty sure I've performed this dance a time or 20!

Without pics it didn't happen!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Do you ever have work days that crush your soul? That’s been this week. Sorry if that seems harsh but I’m being honest. If you normally follow me.., I could use an iguana today. 

I had several days like that in a row last year to the point I said either we take a few unplanned days off or I was quitting.  A few weeks ago, I had six unscheduled meetings, and during one of the last ones, the person could tell I was drained from everything.

On a happier note - just booked us on a quick trip in February that stops in Bimini (we haven't been there yet).    

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

I had several days like that in a row last year to the point I said either we take a few unplanned days off or I was quitting.  A few weeks ago, I had six unscheduled meetings, and during one of the last ones, the person could tell I was drained from everything.

On a happier note - just booked us on a quick trip in February that stops in Bimini (we haven't been there yet).    

I love Bimini 

• Like 2

Everyone is fading fast around here. 
I went ahead and set my alarm for 8:15 in case I fall asleep randomly and hibernate, I guess. I doubt we would all sleep a fat 11 hours but I don’t wanna miss the ship. We have the Traitors on both TVs. I’ve seen this whole season, so I can rest my eyes as needed. 😆

• Like 11