LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

42 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We have Barrington, Sonja and Hardie from Jamaica. And Cranston from Trinidad. 

image.jpg

Barrington is so cool!!  He and Richard were our two favorite bartenders in the SL.  Barrington has been with the company for 23 years and pretty much has done every itinerary.  He's a great guy!!  🙂 

• Like 4

Some young girls were here. 2 are old enough to drink. One won’t be until December. They were talking to all of us. Pretty fun. When they left, the 50ish year old guy next to me yells “all right be good on Tik Tok” 💀

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

He’s pretty upset. I’m not gonna encourage him to gain weight. I don’t like that. With his genetics, he’s gonna have to fight that his whole life. But I do feel bad. 

Does he need a pound or two? Depending on how far off he is, a gallon of water weighs just over 8 pounds. 😉

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Does he need a pound or two? Depending on how far off he is, a gallon of water weighs just over 8 pounds. 😉

We will try every day til it happens or we get off the ship. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

This lady is at the bar demanding soda. I paid attention because she had different cups. She said “I BOUGHT THESE IN FEBRUARY”. Well ma’am it’s May. And that’s not how this works. This isn’t six flags. 

• Haha 21

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Margarita from Craston. 
@island lady I said “ohh I’m hearing stories. Harrington you’ve been HERE 23 years?!”  He laughed. And told me he’ll still be in the suite lounge later. 

image.jpg

Awww..thanks!  Please tell him Patricia and Bucky from last week misses him!!   And he makes a great Espresso Martini!!  😉 🥰  Though my usual "go to" drink is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.  He kept my glass full at all times!  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

Awww..thanks!  Please tell him Patricia and Bucky from last week misses him!!   And he makes a great Espresso Martini!!  😉 🥰  Though my usual "go to" drink is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.  He kept my glass full at all times!  😄 

He says “hey!!” I’m gonna try to get an espresso martini but I gotta do it inside. BTW I don’t drink coffee so that will be fun. 

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

@LATTELOVEsee the bunk is just up right now. Haven’t met stewart. Hope he’s ready for us. 😆

image.jpg

Thank you for the info.

I thought the bunk beds were a thing of the past.

Good to know.

Edited by LATTELOVE

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We are sailing away. Carnival Freedom in front of us and Carnival Glory still parked. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

👋 watching sail away on the webcam cause you know don't feel like working anymore today 🤣 Enjoy!!

42 minutes ago, island lady said:

My friend and I love our Kimmy as well!

• Like 1