LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

The apps were good. The tomato soup was bold. May put it on spaghetti somewhere. Crabcake was decent. Mr. Megan really like the spinach & artichoke dip. I thought it was ok. Briley loved her Caesar salad. 

• Like 7

Yikes, do you have any idea how long it takes to catch-up on 19 pages of drama, I have no idea how I missed the start of this “live,” I must have been in a stupor for days, sail on Megan and gang, as for Colton - please get him on that zip line any which way you can!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

About two bites into that and Briley wanted to go to kids camp and I was tired. I took her and then went back for a 20 minute nap before Blades. I feel like they came in ( Mr. Megan, Colton & Brink) but I don’t really remember. Now I’m sitting on the balcony watching “The Hunger Games” alone. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

I hate that I missed Blades, I’ll try to sneak it in later this week.  Petu made this giant bed without the bunk. I hope the kids are ok with it.  It is really nice to be in here in the quiet. Daniel is telling me about Blades on the tv. That’ll do for now. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 8

Well, I just binged. Sorry I’m late to the party. Been having to detox from New Orleans. Haha.

Looks like a good start. Have so much fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I text Brink and Mr. Megan. They are at Blue Planet. Brinkley says she’ll take some photos for y’all. 
for your viewing pleasure… the art from the cabin. I could definitely have a bottle of water or three but I’ll finish my champagne from dinner. 

image.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, AmyJA said:

Well, I just binged. Sorry I’m late to the party. Been having to detox from New Orleans. Haha.

Looks like a good start. Have so much fun!

I’m “detox-ing” from life apparently. No worries. Thanks for coming aboard even though I’m being lame tonight. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Sometimes we gotta be lame.

This is how I think you find the times: in the Daily Planner in the app, you select the day you're want and scroll down, it should show the ship's arrival to where ever, the time of the last tender, and all aboard.

Might be diffrent. And it might have changed. Been a bit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AmyJA said:

Sometimes we gotta be lame.

This is how I think you find the times: in the Daily Planner in the app, you select the day you're want and scroll down, it should show the ship's arrival to where ever, the time of the last tender, and all aboard.

Might be diffrent. And it might have changed. Been a bit.

Yeah it all starts tomorrow at 9am but it never says “welcome ashore” or anything. Another app that has to do with cruises says 9am we are in port so I’m rolling with that. 

IMG_5581.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yeah it all starts tomorrow at 9am but it never says “welcome ashore” or anything. Another app that has to do with cruises says 9am we are in port so I’m rolling with that. 

IMG_5581.png

Looks diffrent. I look at "Cruisemapper" site when I can't find things. Not that it's right all the time. 

• Like 1

I turned on the cabin lights. Mr. Megan did leave my key card. I also found my favorite tv channel. The AC in here is working well. I’ve heard some complaints. Laid down on the kids’ bed. Pretty comfy. I could totally solo cruise. They are living it up outside Sorrento’s.  Kids are back. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8