Cheese cart?

Mudhen

We’ll be sailing on the QM2 at the end of July and are hoping that the cheese cart is still rolling in the Princess Grill.

Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, s.s.France said:

I have always seen cheese carts in the grills I am sure its still there.

I imagine so, because they have appeared on QA, when they could have been abolished. Only six or seven cheeses though. 

We were in Britannia Club on our QM2 trip which finished today so can't say for PG.  There were definitely cheese trolleys in PG on QE on our recent February voyage.  As @exlondoner said, there are six or seven choices, biscuits, and fruit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, safarigal said:

Here is the cheese trolley in PG on Queen Anne

IMG_5873.jpeg

Forget the cheese cart, that view out the window is stellar!

• Like 3

More importantly have they stopped the abomination of serving Rich Tea biscuits with the cheese ? Asking for Jane as she needs to know!

In the past we've always asked for a small dinner roll or better yet, a baguette for our cheese.

After all, it's just a vehicle to hold the cheese..hahaha! I don't really like their crackers (bisquits?).

1 hour ago, Mudhen said:

In the past we've always asked for a small dinner roll or better yet, a baguette for our cheese.

After all, it's just a vehicle to hold the cheese..hahaha! I don't really like their crackers (bisquits?).

I just eat the cheese...no need for crackers

3 minutes ago, david63 said:

Out of curiosity is the cheese cart served at the correct time i.e. before desert?

On my QV PG menu from January (the OP was asking about QM2) the cheese trolley is shown as the penultimate item, with the coffee and petit fours at the end. So the dessert first. But if you want the cheese trolley before dessert, or even before the entrées for that matter, then I'm sure that your wish would be accommodated. 

1 minute ago, Pushpit said:

On my QV PG menu from January (the OP was asking about QM2) the cheese trolley is shown as the penultimate item, with the coffee and petit fours at the end. So the dessert first. But if you want the cheese trolley before dessert, or even before the entrées for that matter, then I'm sure that your wish would be accommodated. 

For most passengers I have observed, it seems to be one or the other.