TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!! What sent him over the top?? As long as it wasn’t my neighbor’s balcony light….

Well, for him it’s always the food  

And, whatever makes me happy.  We’ve been married three decades so we’ve figured out a few things. We kinda love each other ❤️🩷❤️🩷❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Met an older woman at the bar who “has basically lived on Venezia” since it got here a year ago. She has little jokes and handshakes with a bunch of the crew and dancers, it’s very wholesome. 

We have a lady we always meet out of Galveston. She raises brangus cows in Shiner and cruises often. 

She gave a head nod to share our dinner table. We felt like royalty. 

She invites us ti the Diamond events. She is amazing and we love her. 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Dalibor is the man. He predicted Djokovic would win the last set 6-0 so the NYR game would start sooner, and it happened 

Paul, ready for a math story problem?

If the French open is 9 hours ahead of PDT, or 6 hours ahead of EDT, and you are watching it at roughly 6pm EDT, then Live coverage should have ended at what time?

Quick answer, long before you were watching it on TV and it was a replay of an earlier match.

That's my hypotenuse

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

If the French open is 9 hours ahead of PDT, or 6 hours ahead of EDT, and you are watching it at roughly 6pm EDT, then Live coverage should have ended at what time?

Quick answer, long before you were watching it on TV and it was a replay of an earlier match.

That's my hypotenuse

Listen, I did this math too, but the drinks tasted too good and the laughs were too real to care

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Tomorrow- we shall see. My plan is to float in the pool at Amber Cove, but I’ve also been there a lot and have a pool onboard too, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Elsammo46 said:

Just tried the hot orange chicken from Panda tonight for ya. Certifiable banger, worth the hype. Definitely hotter than I was expecting, but then again my pallet is rather…Caucasian 😵‍💫

One of our friends calls me “Super Caucasian”!

It was a crazy night of driving around a neighborhood that none of belonged to due to a raid of a betting place being raided. 

Me; you know we don’t belong here. I’m just gonna say “We’re looking for Morty from the senior center. He didn’t show up for Bingo”. 

Never found “Morty” and weren’t arrested. But I loved my dear friend Morty❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

37 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

That's my hypotenuse

Paris has been inundated with rain so it’s quite possible they were playing past midnight.  EM

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

🦬, Dalibor 🇧🇦, Heroes. New York is mad the hockey game isn’t on yet. But the international feed won’t change til the Djokovic match ends. Pray for Dalibor

IMG_1443.thumb.jpeg.d15940f367998534d0f4dc163b599df5.jpeg

NY Rangers fans no longer want to watch this game.  They’re down 2-0 midway through the 3rd.

• Like 3