TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

I am so bummed this is over 😔. It feels like it’s my own cruise ending 😂. This was a great review. I hope that you are planning to review your next adventure on the NCL Pearl (which was my very first cruise).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing your vacation and helping me get through our last couple of weeks of school -- we get out next Friday!  

Looking forward to your next adventure since we are also doing a Mediterranean cruise on the Norwegian Escape--Venice to Barcelona--in a few weeks! It will be our first non-Carnival cruise, so we need all the info we can get!

• Like 4

@TxTeach79  Thanks for doing this review.  You've just about convinced us to book Venezia next year!  My condolences on the loss of your father. The loss of a parent isn't easy (been there), but I'm sure he would have wanted you to go on the cruise, and was with you in spirit.  Peace.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Only think I noticed whatsoever to differentiate between the Value and Premium WiFi packages was the ability to upload and stream video. So here are a couple more while I wait to deplane!

• Like 13

Paul,

Thank you for another great live even after the recent loss of your Dad. As others have highlighted very difficult times, but you’ll always have the memories.

Thank you again for the great review, and happy to see you made it home safely.

all the best….

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your amazing review! My obsession for the past couple of weeks was to check CC multiple times a day to get the latest and greatest details of your cruise. The time and effort you put into this is greatly appreciated! 

I’m looking forward to you and B’s great adventure on Norwegian! I’ll be following along once again! 

I’m so sorry for your loss. My sincere sympathies are with you and your family. 🙏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pbxtech said:

Thanks for the Live.

I always enjoy your style.

Safe travels back to Texas.

Hope your Mavericks crush Boston. 

With you on everything except the mavericks thing. Go Boston!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a great trip! Looking forward to reading about your next trip. I went back and I am reading your Pride adventure from last year, are you and B taking carry-ons only this year? :classic_smile:

Also interested in reading about your NCL adventure. I've been looking at trying them out at some point, so I wanna hear about that trip.

Enjoy the week getting ready! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mrsv41605 said:

Norwegian Escape--Venice to Barcelona--in a few weeks! It will be our first non-Carnival cruise, so we need all the info we can get!

Go to Howl at the Moon.  It's a dueling piano bar that consists of three different pianists doing 20 minute sets as a pair from I believe 800 - 1200 four different nights. The other 3 nights comedy is in the same venue.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Safe travels home and my condolences for the loss of your father. I am sure he would have been disappointed if you cancelled and we all gained so much from your live review. It was a blast following along once I caught up, thank you for letting us cruise with you. My hat’s off to you for the number of days you maxed out, especially the next to last day which was an epic overload, well done! School’s out for summer, enjoy your European adventure!  

Edited by LaRue1975
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for a wonderful review, and a wonderful sampler of this ship. When you first posted pictures of the Venezia atrium, I had a wave of nostalgia for both Venice's real Piazza S. Marco -  St. Mark's Square, and surprisingly Las Vegas's Venetian Grand Canal Shopping and restaurant area on both sides of the canal. I just loved the atrium's lay out and the overhead blue sky with clouds. And having so recently enjoyed the "canal" in Vegas, after many years away, just made the ship's features resonate for me. Your own solo journey at a sad time seemed a little cathartic, meant in the nicest way.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1