TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Also, controversial, but the original Carnival Victory atrium… the sea greens, seahorse barstools, Tivoli lights… loved it. 

Regal Princess piazza in a different way is great. My nostalgia kicks in when I think of almost any Fantasy class atrium…. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just ran up one deck to Rococo for this Fun Ship from Asta 🇮🇩. Have I mentioned how much I love this room location? I figured I’d have to deal with noise being THE cabin right off the elevator bank one deck below lido, but that’s been minimal. And the convenience is insane. I wanted another drink to enjoy on my balcony, took me three minutes. And I’ve yet to see Rococo without available barstools 

IMG_0959.thumb.jpeg.4b00205a91251e8c60ba652bc94e4654.jpeg

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Also, controversial, but the original Carnival Victory atrium… the sea greens, seahorse barstools, Tivoli lights… loved it. 

Regal Princess piazza in a different way is great. My nostalgia kicks in when I think of almost any Fantasy class atrium…. 

As someone who has been assaulted by those seahorses - agree to disagree. 

• Haha 8

There's a gif somewhere I've been trying to find to post to your LIVEs but I cannot find it.  It's a short scene from Rocky Horror Picture Show where a guest says "Lovely Party."  Just sayin.

• Haha 3

Just now, IntrepidFromDC said:

There's a gif somewhere I've been trying to find to post to your LIVEs but I cannot find it.  It's a short scene from Rocky Horror Picture Show where a guest says "Lovely Party."  Just sayin.

those of us who went to school where I did hold Rocky Horror in a special place for one reason #thehomeofhappiness

IMG_0962.jpeg.9544d1d333749afdefd9519a7bb13bb4.jpeg

• Like 10

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Indeed. I don’t get the Nassau hate.., it’s way better than Progreso. 

I changed my mind about Nassau when my cruise was rerouted from Key West/Cozumel. It was actually beautiful there. I’ve been to Atlantis a few times, which was nothing less than spectacular, and this time just walked over to Junkanoo beach which was actually very nice. There is plenty to do there. And I will never get tired of the view of Atlantis from the ship.

• Like 12

Just now, blarko said:

I changed my mind about Nassau when my cruise was rerouted from Key West/Cozumel. It was actually beautiful there. I’ve been to Atlantis a few times, which was nothing less than spectacular, and this time just walked over to Junkanoo beach which was actually very nice. There is plenty to do there. And I will never get tired of the view of Atlantis from the ship.

Completely agree. I’m on the record as pro Nassau 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

One day she'll realize. Just might not be at night. 😂

Let’s not act like she’s an innocent bystander. We have a lot in common, she and I

• Like 1
  • Haha 27

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I don’t remember who suggested this at the moment, but fine work. Fine work indeed. I owe you a drink whenever we cruise together. 

IMG_0961.thumb.jpeg.07e68b71567946e6091f86d0d247bce2.jpeg

Perfect. I hope to run into you some day and take you up on that!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, blarko said:

It’s not my cross to bear and I’ve actually been to Nassau more times than Progreso even though my technical home port is Galveston, but I can always find a good time at Nassau. The water is beautiful. Good shopping. Sand’s. Atlantis. Sand’s. Junkanoo. The new port area. I could go on and on… but don’t forget Sand’s. 

IMG_6625.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

Just now, balcony bound said:

Perfect. I hope to run into you some day and take you up on that!

I thought it might be you! The name implies a level of balcony expertise! If it ever happens, I gotcha!

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s not my cross to bear and I’ve actually been to Nassau more times than Progreso even though my technical home port is Galveston, but I can always find a good time at Nassau. The water is beautiful. Good shopping. Sand’s. Atlantis. Sand’s. Junkanoo. The new port area. I could go on and on… but don’t forget Sand’s. 

IMG_6625.jpeg

I've never been to Progreso. But I hate Freeport more than Nassau. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1