Allure of the seas entertainment.

I am booked for a cruise in mid June and all of the aqua shows are already sold out. Is it possible to still get tickets at this point or after boarding the ship?  Tyia

2 minutes ago, mtspit1 said:

I am booked for a cruise in mid June and all of the aqua shows are already sold out. Is it possible to still get tickets at this point or after boarding the ship?  Tyia

May be possible to get tickets on boarding day, keep checking cruise planner for openings. There is also a standby line for every show on Allure. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mtspit1 said:

Is it possible to still get tickets at this point or after boarding the ship?

Use the app on boarding day to look for availability. If all else fails, go to deck seven rock wall landing to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Use the app on boarding day to look for availability. If all else fails, go to deck seven rock wall landing to watch.

This has always worked for us except for the comedy show. 

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Don't count on seeing Mamma Mia.  ☹️

Why not?  Are they taking it off the ship all of a sudden?  It’s never totally full. 

35 minutes ago, island lady said:

Don't count on seeing Mamma Mia.  ☹️

Why? Has something happened? I was able to watch it last month without a reservation (the theater wasn’t close to capacity). 

2 hours ago, alfaeric said:

Why not?  Are they taking it off the ship all of a sudden?  It’s never totally full. 

Shows cancelled 2 weeks ago, and all shows when I was on last week.  Megan, running a live thread for this week was lucky and got to see the matinee show yesterday, but was cancelled again today.  

Booked Allure mostly to see Mamma Mia, and did not get to see it on our 4 night.  😞 

2 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Why? Has something happened? I was able to watch it last month without a reservation (the theater wasn’t close to capacity). 

You were lucky.  

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Shows cancelled 2 weeks ago, and all shows when I was on last week.  Megan, running a live thread for this week was lucky and got to see the matinee show yesterday, but was cancelled again today.  

Booked Allure mostly to see Mamma Mia, and did not get to see it on our 4 night.  😞 

It will likely be dealt with by mid June for the op.