Does the Sun have homemade crepes in The Garden Buffet?

I think that the crepe station is one of the best kept secrets on NCL. A delicious homemade hot crepe with real freshly whipped cream. So so good! Anyway, I haven't been on The Sun in 10 years and am wondering if they have them. They make them in The Garden Buffet. Any ideas??? TIA.

• Like 2

how can the crepes be "homemade" if you're on a cruise ship? isnt homemade usually made at "home" LOL. we were on the star last month, and crepes were available ( and being made right in front of you) at the dinner buffet

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

how can the crepes be "homemade" if you're on a cruise ship? isnt homemade usually made at "home" LOL. we were on the star last month, and crepes were available ( and being made right in front of you) at the dinner buffet

We have the same thinking! I always get a laugh out of restaurants that claim "homemade" dishes...last I knew, at home I cook. Now I won't complain if they want to come to my house and cook my food for me! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

Well.... if I would have asked about the "ship-made crepes", who would know what I was talking about 🙂

cruiseagona

without beating this question into the ground, had you just asked "can you get freshly made crepes on board the ship. im sure anyone who has sailed before would know exactly what you meant. there are many types of crepes, the ones being made are dessert crepes with assorted fruit fillings at a station at the dinner buffet. 

i see that cruisen4 life also understood the question. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, cruiseagona said:

Well.... if I would have asked about the "ship-made crepes", who would know what I was talking about 🙂

Crepes made from parts of the ship?  Made by the ship?

Edited by The Traveling Man
  • Haha 1

I’m from the UK where we don’t have such a developed tipping culture. Honestly, I’m completely confused by some of the comments here regarding tipping people. Are there any staff onboard that I shouldn’t tip, or should I just walk around giving money to everyone? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Manchester is blue said:

I’m from the UK where we don’t have such a developed tipping culture. Honestly, I’m completely confused by some of the comments here regarding tipping people. Are there any staff onboard that I shouldn’t tip, or should I just walk around giving money to everyone? 

I'm Swedish so I'm not used to tipping either. I do however tip for example porters and shuttle drivers USA. (And I do of course add tip to for restaurant bills wherever I am in the world) But I honestly haven't seen anyone tipping the buffet crepe or omelette chefs. I'm not saying no one does it, but if I've never seen it it can't be that widespread.

• Like 1